As many of us expected...Dansby tagged | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As many of us expected...Dansby tagged

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
(10:00 AM): Cards tag star LB… Arizona has placed the non-exclusive franchise tag on ILB Karlos Dansby. The Cardinals, though, intend to continue negotiations with Dansby on a long-term contract and have until July 15 to strike a new deal. If Dansby is not signed by that date, he will play the entire 2008 season under a tag that will result in a one-year salary of $8.1M. Meanwhile, Dansby can continue to negotiate with other teams and the Cardinals would receive two first round picks as compensation if he signs with another team.

http://www.gbnreport.com/index.htm

as many of us were awaiting this.

Any news on trufant's situation or Asamougha?

Well two first round picks is not worth it for Mr. Dansby. Good bye :)

trufant might get spendier than I thought, franchising him would put him at one year 9.5 million.

I have a cousin who is a big hawks fan, he said he certainly expects trufant to be suiting up for seattle next year.

He's probably being a homer though!!

trufant might get spendier than I thought, franchising him would put him at one year 9.5 million.

I have a cousin who is a big hawks fan, he said he certainly expects trufant to be suiting up for seattle next year.

He's probably being a homer though!!

I sure hope not.

Well, rumor has it Seattle is going to let Trufant test free agency waters for a few days. He might wind up in Seattle, but who really knows. As far as Asomugha goes, I'm almost positive that Al Davis will ensure he is in black and silver... but Al Davis is one that makes me think "What is going in that man's mind?!" so maybe he'll hit the market. I see Trufant and Samuel hitting the market as far as CBs go.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with Larry Fitzgerald now. I've heard he may be traded because he's owed 31 million over the next two years and as good as he is they'd like to have that money to use to re-sign and bring in other guys.

Well, rumor has it Seattle is going to let Trufant test free agency waters for a few days. He might wind up in Seattle, but who really knows. As far as Asomugha goes, I'm almost positive that Al Davis will ensure he is in black and silver... but Al Davis is one that makes me think "What is going in that man's mind?!" so maybe he'll hit the market. I see Trufant and Samuel hitting the market as far as CBs go.

No matter how bad things seem to be going for the Dolphins, I still feel bad for Raiders fans. Davis's dictator additude has a negative impact in so many ways and it's crippling his team. The guy seems more and more off his rocker every year. Still, even for Davis, it's a no brainer that Asomugha should be tagged. He's their best player. I just wonder if he'll sign a long term deal. I honestly cannot see why anyone, especially a star player would choose to sign long-term with Oakland.

Anyhow, yeah I figured Dansby would be tagged. Thats a pretty big pay day for a guy like him though.

Wait, where are these rumors coming from? He is my number 1 target behind the man i know that wont leave teh Dark Side (oak). HOw accurate is this info Regarding trufant

how in the hell are the cards going to find a trade partner for fitz.

won't the team trading for him basically have to take on all that money or am I assbackwards on that.

Back
Top Bottom