As soon as Sparano joins the Jets.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As soon as Sparano joins the Jets..

I honestly laughed my ass off when I found out the Jets had signed Sporano. Then laughed harder when they traded..TRADED for Tebow. :lol:

yup, that seems like sparanoball. lol.......jets were decet with schotty, now they are pitiful.

Funny, half this board was praising the guy saying he would be a good OC because he did it in Dallas. Sparano is a nice man but he sucks as an offensive mind. Opposing coaches out-think this guy weekly. Took the guy years to fire Henning and our horrible Special teams coach. Our offense could barely score every year. The team was so boring under him, die hard fans skipped watching a few games over the last few years.

Why Rex hired this guy still boggles my mind. I just don't understand the logic. Our offense stunk yearly under his watch.

I honestly laughed my ass off when I found out the Jets had signed Sporano. Then laughed harder when they traded..TRADED for Tebow. :lol:

All of us did, but then there came Junc trying to tell us how good their offence is going to be under The Meatball. I argued Schotty was so much better than The Meatball and they downgraded at OC significantly. I got into 3 or 4 heated arguments with this guy when he tried tell me what he thought he knew of The Meatball was more than the fact that I knew of The Meatball. Addition by subtraction for us... I was so happy when I head the news the Jets hired him. I hope and pray they are stupid enough to keep him around for another year... Hows that lookin now Junc!?!?!?

whats most hilarious is their offensive line is the worst they've been. And that's supposedly Sparano's "specialty" and his area of "expertise". They can't protect Snatchez and their running game stinks. What's even scarier is he's horrible with QB's. Trusting Sparano to develop your QB is a ticking time bomb. He'd ruin Tannehill quickly, for example.

Sparano is a position coach (and a horrible one at that) who is masquerading as an OC

And Rex is a D coordinator masquerading as a HC

Both stink at their jobs as they have no staying power, no shelf life.. and both of them are terribly outdated with their philosophies. In fact, as many jets fans are noticing and talking about, is that Rex inherited a better team when he joined the Jets than the one he created. And the Jets offense looks more befuddled and confused with players shuffling in and out discombobulated. Players not knowing where they're supposed to be, not lining up properly. Inefficient and poor clock management. No flow and no rhythm to their team at all. Where have we seen that before ?

what's even more hilarious is sparano runs a conservative, bland simple offense, and they STILL look confused on the field most of the time !!

Both of them deserve each other. lol

The Jets ALWAYS have press conferences with Rex and their coaches the day after a game (win or lose) on newyorkjets.com.... BUT NOT TODAY ! There's nothing today. And I don;t know if it has to do with the storm but its not hard to have a conference call with the media or something to talk about the game and what happened.

Oh boy isn't is great to know how awful they feel that they can't even face the media for questioning.
I guarantee if they won they'd find a way to shout with the media bangin their chest. No balls rex. Hiding in their misery. ..

jetfanwithheaduphisass-1.jpg

A coward just like his dad

That Jets thread is funny, love the dry humor......then a tough guy shows up with the threat of a powershot.

Funny, half this board was praising the guy saying he would be a good OC because he did it in Dallas. Sparano is a nice man but he sucks as an offensive mind. Opposing coaches out-think this guy weekly. Took the guy years to fire Henning and our horrible Special teams coach. Our offense could barely score every year. The team was so boring under him, die hard fans skipped watching a few games over the last few years.

Why Rex hired this guy still boggles my mind. I just don't understand the logic. Our offense stunk yearly under his watch.

I so hope Rex stays their coach and sanchize gets an extension. If brains were dynamite neither one has enough to blow their noses.

I love how he puts Teblow in there as some kind of decoy, as if he is some bigger athletic threat than another receiver or runningback.

Sparano has never been an OC. The most he ever did in Dallas was he was the running game coordinator while Todd Haley was pass game coordinator.

Back
Top Bottom