As the Dolphins prepare for the 2002 season, questions abound-we have answers(merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As the Dolphins prepare for the 2002 season, questions abound-we have answers(merged)

I doubt that there is a team in the history of sports that didn't go into a season with unanswered questions. The articles are for the most part upbeat.

I get the Sun, so i read that article and i didnt see anything wrong with it. But you know what, i dont care what anyone sais, i just care what the players do.

I love this part!!

Is Norv Turner's offense going to deliver big results?

If the Dolphins' health holds up, there's no reason Turner's offense shouldn't. True, the offensive line is a wait-and-see group, and tight end remains somewhat unproven, but the talent exists everywhere else. Since becoming Dallas' offensive coordinator in 1991, and continuing through his seven-year stay as Washington's head coach and his one-year stint as San Diego's offensive coordinator last year, Turner's offenses have done well. His diverse offensive system utilizes all the weapons at its disposal (yes, Dolphins fans, that includes tight end and fullback) and produces touchdowns instead of field goals. Expect Williams and Chris Chambers to earn Pro Bowl berths in this offense.

Back
Top Bottom