As usual we are getting no info on the OTAs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As usual we are getting no info on the OTAs

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
The Dolphins have to have the worst coverage of any NFL team. We barely get any info. and if it weren't for fans attending training camp practices we'd hardly have any info on what players are doing well and which ones are doing bad. It's pathetic for us fans especially for ones who live far away from Florida and can't attend the practices.

thats because the Tuna Warden runs a tight ship and any info that is leaked will cause the source to be brow beatened into a coma by the Tuna.

seriously I wished they would allow some info to be disclosed

I want the Fins to win all their home games and to sweep the jests & pats.

I don't need to read about otas. It would be nice, but honestly I MUCH prefer watching their clips on aquavision than reading about them in the press anyway.

Speaking of practice "highlights" on aquavision, they need to stop being so awful. I'm tired of getting all excited to watch them, only to see 2 mins of stretching and maybe like 10 seconds of someone catching a ball.

Speaking of practice "highlights" on aquavision, they need to stop being so awful. I'm tired of getting all excited to watch them, only to see 2 mins of stretching and maybe like 10 seconds of someone catching a ball.

Exactly, very poor team coverage

With guys like Belicheat out there trying to gain any advantage they can, I'm ok with it as long as the pats dont come into our crib with a unfair advantage. It sucks but I understand why the Tuna does it........Belicheat worked many yrs under Bill, they know each other well.....

Back
Top Bottom