As We Worship The Football Gods This Sunday Let Us Pray...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As We Worship The Football Gods This Sunday Let Us Pray......

I'm not going that route and when I watch the game it might not be until Monday. With this senate stuff I'm so far behind on the Ryder Cup I can't watch the Dolphins game in real time, not when they might make some reference to the Ryder Cup result.

So 12 or 24 hours later I'll be rooting for us to win...no problem at all dodging the result in the meantime

Man I hope you are being sarcastic.

Not at all. Religious or political post will be deleted in the main forum. We have a place for that discussion by it is not the main football forum.
You know this.
Any more of it and this thread will be moved to another forum

So this game is a changing of the tide if we win. I love that all the pressure is on NE. It’s the first time in a long time they’ve been on the ropes. Let’s ****ing knock em out.

Last edited:
I'm not going that route and when I watch the game it might not be until Monday. With this senate stuff I'm so far behind on the Ryder Cup I can't watch the Dolphins game in real time, not when they might make some reference to the Ryder Cup result.

So 12 or 24 hours later I'll be rooting for us to win...no problem at all dodging the result in the meantime

Almost always fails for me. Invariably some unlikely source tips you off. a random 6 yr old overheard saying “daddy you PROMISED that if the Dolphins won we could get ice cream...”

or you’re flipping through car radio and hear “well they stiill have to come to Miami so it aint over...”

Back
Top Bottom