As We Worship The Football Gods This Sunday Let Us Pray...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As We Worship The Football Gods This Sunday Let Us Pray......

Really hard to believe anyone would not watch , listen or follow the game score no matter what else they had going on.
It's the Pats and we enter 3 and 0. i'll watch reruns of the Ryder cup thank you.

I'm not going that route and when I watch the game it might not be until Monday. With this senate stuff I'm so far behind on the Ryder Cup I can't watch the Dolphins game in real time, not when they might make some reference to the Ryder Cup result.

So 12 or 24 hours later I'll be rooting for us to win...no problem at all dodging the result in the meantime
Dooger, how can you totally isolate yourself so that you don't accidentally hear the scores? I've tried that and I've only had mixed success. No phone, no internet, no talking to anyone, no TV, it's kind of tough. So you can't watch the Dolphin game because it may ruin the Ryder Cup? Man, why aren't you watching the Cup? This is Sunday morning, tell me you won't be dying to know the Dolphin result around 4 pm??

Dooger, how can you totally isolate yourself so that you don't accidentally hear the scores? I've tried that and I've only had mixed success. No phone, no internet, no talking to anyone, no TV, it's kind of tough. So you can't watch the Dolphin game because it may ruin the Ryder Cup? Man, why aren't you watching the Cup? This is Sunday morning, tell me you won't be dying to know the Dolphin result around 4 pm??
This guy should go on Survivor or Naked and Afraid or something.

I'm not going that route and when I watch the game it might not be until Monday. With this senate stuff I'm so far behind on the Ryder Cup I can't watch the Dolphins game in real time, not when they might make some reference to the Ryder Cup result.

So 12 or 24 hours later I'll be rooting for us to win...no problem at all dodging the result in the meantime

:confused: I think I just increase my level of brain damage. I wish you luck.

By the way in golf news

The Euros won the Ryder cup :(

Let's go Dolphins :pbj::pbj::pbj:

Back
Top Bottom