As you watch the Super Bowl... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As you watch the Super Bowl...

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
both Super Bowl teams the Fins were leading going into the 2nd half. Miami was gutty versus the Giants and could not finish. Against the Pats, they dominated the 1st half before falling apart in the second stanza.

I understand the Fins have work to do. My point is that with a strong and aggressive offseason of personnel work and Joe Philbin instilling mental toughness, the Fins can compete in the current AFC and put themselves in a position to do big things in 2012.

It means nothing, just means the Patriots and the Giants played down to their opponent. We're not even close to being in their league at the moment. 100 times out of 100 I'd put my money on the Giants or Patriots to beat us. We just hope Joe Philbin is finally the guy to put us in that league.

Seriously that's about as dumb as saying well we beat the Jets the past 3 years and they made the AFC Championship. Or the well we beat the Packers and they made the Super Bowl.

Dumbest most homerist argument ever.

What is dumb is you thinking that the Fins are so far away.

Great insight fellas.

The Phins are a 6-10 team with no qb, a patch work oline, terrible safety play, need a te and olb, a new unproven coach, but yeah we are close! If anything blowing a 17-0 lead to the Patriots shows how far away we are! Sorry if the reality isn't the insight you want, but it is what it is!

The Phins are a 6-10 team with no qb, a patch work oline, terrible safety play, need a te and olb, a new unproven coach, but yeah we are close! If anything blowing a 17-0 lead to the Patriots shows how far away we are! Sorry if the reality isn't the insight you want, but it is what it is!

Sorry that you could not read the last part of the post....unreal.

If if if if?!?!?!?! Yeah and I am the one who is unreal.

What is dumb is you thinking that the Fins are so far away.

Were not that far away at all, this team has talent and is a few position upgrades away from being serious contenders!

Fail thread is fail. Just throw this to spam already. lol @ 6-10 team being close due to moral victories. Seriously dumb.

Ease up guys. The OP was just pointing out that we played well against some great teams and fell short.
A few plays here or there decide the games. Considering that we had no training camp, installed a new offense, and changed QB's during the season, that is a sign for optimism with the new staff. We have the nucleus of a pretty good team.
Once the oline has been rebuilt and we add another reciever and safety, Manning, Flynn, or Drafted QB, we will be in the thick of it again.

As I sit and watch the Super Bowl I can't help but notice how much better both of these teams are than we are. It's depressing.

We desperately need a QB.

Back
Top Bottom