Asante Samuel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asante Samuel

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
I have always thought this guy is really ****y....always has to cross his arms and mug for the camera when he gets a pick. He could have ended the game but he dropped Eli's pass late in the 4th.....would you guys want to offer him a contract to come play for the Phins? He is ****y, but he is still really good. He probably doesn't want to go back to the Pats, and wants a little raise? :lol:

Thoughts?

he is going to want way to much money and I dont want the dolphins to spend that much on one player when we need to address so much.

I have always thought this guy is really ****y....always has to cross his arms and mug for the camera when he gets a pick. He could have ended the game but he dropped Eli's pass late in the 4th.....would you guys want to offer him a contract to come play for the Phins? He is ****y, but he is still really good. He probably doesn't want to go back to the Pats, and wants a little raise? :lol:

Thoughts?

My thoughts....what a difference one play (or failure to make the play) can have on a season.!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts....what a difference one play (or failure to make the play) can have on a season.!!!!!!!!!

Yep, if Samuel makes that pick the game is over...he will always have to relive this. Hey remember Brady said, "We're only going to score 17 points?"
No, Tom only 14. :lol:

Thoughts?

u mean the way our players do that off of a simple tackle or incomplete pass taht was the QBs fault n not hte DB's? loll i rather get a dance off in the endzone when the DB makes a play like he did on burress on taht deep bomb where he tipped it then on a simple QB scrwe up and hte DB takes the credit for it.

This is pretty pointless to talk about Samuel's missed interception. It was a tough ball to intercept while making sure his feet were in bounds. I wanted to see the Patriots lose like everyone else, but to simply say "well if Samuel would have intercepted this ball, it would have been over.." is a joke. I mean, if the Giants would have lost, we would be saying "what if Eli would have hit Plax on that easy 10 yard dump off"...

Say what you wish, but downing him because he couldn't make a finger tip grab on an interception to end the game isn't what I think should be done. There was other plays that should have been executed to end the game for both sides... this one isn't one that I think is a "should have happened for sure" play.

This is pretty pointless to talk about Samuel's missed interception. It was a tough ball to intercept while making sure his feet were in bounds. I wanted to see the Patriots lose like everyone else, but to simply say "well if Samuel would have intercepted this ball, it would have been over.." is a joke. I mean, if the Giants would have lost, we would be saying "what if Eli would have hit Plax on that easy 10 yard dump off"...

Say what you wish, but downing him because he couldn't make a finger tip grab on an interception to end the game isn't what I think should be done. There was other plays that should have been executed to end the game for both sides... this one isn't one that I think is a "should have happened for sure" play.

dont even waste ur time these dude these are the homer fin fans that dont see nething past us. our roster is always good yet others suck...

I don't think this one play was the game decider, but the ball did hit Samuel in the hands and if he picks it off the game is OVER. It is often a game of inches and what if's...I am just happy the Pats didn't go 19-0. :woot:

Yep, if Samuel makes that pick the game is over...he will always have to relive this. Hey remember Brady said, "We're only going to score 17 points?"
No, Tom only 14. :lol:

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol: in his face:sidelol::sidelol:

after tonight I garuntee you the Pats will do whatever it takes to keep him. I doubt they want Ellis Hobbs as their number 1 CB

I don't think this one play was the game decider, but the ball did hit Samuel in the hands and if he picks it off the game is OVER. It is often a game of inches and what if's...I am just happy the Pats didn't go 19-0. :woot:

lol...that made as much sense as Rodger Goodell destroying the Pats tapes...

If the play wasn't a game decider,then why would the game be OVER if Asanta would have picked the pass off????

dont worry,ill give you some time to let that marenate.....:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom