Asante Samuel? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asante Samuel?

To be honest we should trade ALL of our picks for players!! especially if ross plans on keeping sporano n ireland. neither of these guys can draft for their lives! id much rather take a proven vet then keep on blowing draft picks on players that dont make the team year 2. would u go back to 2 years ago and trade our 3rd and 4th for a proven player? I mean Edds isnt on the team and Jerry seems to be on the way out too..these guys are better at finding UDFAs then players in the draft...so if u ask me, yes trade any pick besides a first and get him here ASAP!!! Id even take DRC

Would you rather he end up with jets? we need to take a chance and stop being so damn conversative all the time, what has all these picks parcells got us done for us? NOTHING. U want the best players u gotta spend high, period. And with asante, u know what your getting.

One Boyd Anderson CB for another . . . I'm cool with that. My cousin did some bodyguard work for Asante, he is always down here anyways.

One Boyd Anderson CB for another . . . I'm cool with that. My cousin did some bodyguard work for Asante, he is always down here anyways.

seriously putting any fins cbs in the same class as asante? really? lol

I'm not sure why the Eagles would want to give up having the NFL's best CB combination, but I would take him for anything less than our 1st round pick in a heartbeat. The Davis/Smith combo has yet to show it belongs among the league's elite combos.

Just stick with the players we have. Our defensive problems are deeper than just one middle aged corner.
We have no pass rush. With time to throw, it won't matter anyways.

Asante Samuel would be a great pick up. Ross would have to open up that wallet to cover this guys contract. However Asante is still a very solid corner. I think we need more veterans in our secondary. Plus he is used to this Florida Heat. Former UCF Knight!

Asante Samuel would be a great pick up. Ross would have to open up that wallet to cover this guys contract. However Asante is still a very solid corner. I think we need more veterans in our secondary. Plus he is used to this Florida Heat. Former UCF Knight!

we need more players who can hold on to a damn ball in our secondary. Samuel would fit that bill. that said, i still don't think it's realistic he's going anywhere.

Ew, then I don't want him. All the Knights are good at is getting owned by the USF Bulls. WOOT.

One game and you guys want to drop half the D..... Relax.

God no...we don't need a boundry corner, our boundry corners are not the problem as long as their not cramping up...did you notice there weren't too many completions on Smith or Davis...yea Davis got beat on that deep pass early, but he was supposed to have over the top saftey help from Jones who got sucked in on the underneath crossing route; and Smith got burnt while he was cramping up...

Not to mention Samuel is over the hill and plays best in Zone coverage, which isn't really big in Nolan's scheme....3

so no, terrible fit, wouldn't be worth it...he can't play the slot, and isn't particularly good in man

Back
Top Bottom