Asante Samuel | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asante Samuel

Doubt we could ever meet his price. We are going for young guys now anyway.

Doubt it. We already signed a DB and see us probably taking a safety in the draft so.....

this wont end will. Dude is so skinny and frail for injury at his age.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

hes got RAIDERS written on his forehead

No to Assante Samuel, No to Roy Williams, no to all overpriced head cases......c'mon people....you're better than this.

It has been known for some time that the Eagles are shopping Samuel. According to this NFL article, his rather expensive contract is causing teams to be wary of trading for him. What do you think? At the right price, would you guys like to see him in a fins uniform?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...o-facilitate-trade?module=HP11_headline_stack

I do not understand this thread. They are shopping him because he cost too much and is not that great. If you are a Dolphin fan they you should know our cap situation.

When you see that he is a Free Agent and is only looking for 20% of what he wants down then start another "what about this guy" thread.

Nothing personal.

I do not understand this thread. They are shopping him because he cost too much and is not that great. If you are a Dolphin fan they you should know our cap situation.

When you see that he is a Free Agent and is only looking for 20% of what he wants down then start another "what about this guy" thread.

Nothing personal.

And I get infractions for stupid **** here. Like this thread doesn't meet those standards? At what point during this offseason do people NOT understand, this team isn't going for the HIGH PROFILE FA's? Seriously?

No. now let's talk about the next player on the trade block or getting cut as a fin

this wont end will. Dude is so skinny and frail for injury at his age.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

hes got RAIDERS written on his forehead

You mean the same player that's missed 13 games in 9 years??

and 19 interceptions in the past 3 seasons CARE to tell me who has those numbers on this team?

He went to UCF (which is my school so I'm not dogging it) so he would never work here. i.e. Daunte, B Marshall.

Just kidding about that, but as much as I like him. Not here, not now. Too much money and we need that money elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom