ashley lelie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ashley lelie

I am Bane

BAKLAVA
Reaction score
what has been with his failures and dissapointing career???

Not sure...he looked like a legitimate playmaker early on with the Broncos.

On our roster I'd take him (for depth). but he has been a struggling these last 3 years, however in 2004 he did good. (1084 yards & 7 Tds.)

i'd rather have MArcus Monk.... Lelie seems to be declining more and moe... this rookie has GREAT hands size and speed, jsut needs to be coached into the little thing so WR... practice squad for him, i would LOVE!!!

Kid is soft, plain and simple. No heart at all. When these talent evaluators interview these kids acquaintances, they better ask, "Does this kid have heart? Does he have the will to win?". It takes more than a 4.4 and 40 inch vertical to be a NFL player.

true words.... gotta work hard, i guess ashley not caring too

Kid is soft, plain and simple. No heart at all. When these talent evaluators interview these kids aquaintances, they better ask, "Does this kid have heart? Does he have the will to win?". It takes more than a 4.4 and 40 inch vertical to be a NFL player.

I have not seen much of him but I am liking our WRs so far. i would rather have Camarillo then Lelie because i believe that he has more heart than a lot of the players on our team.

oh yeah, i definitely dont want lelie... i was just wondering whats he been doing all in all... so much potential when he came in with the broncos

now san fran waived him, couldnt make their squad

Just a simple reminder this isn't Dolphin news, please post stuff like this in the "General NFL" forum. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom