ashworth... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ashworth...

andysanchelima

i understand ricky
Reaction score
IF HES A BACK UP IN NE Y ARE WE SO HAPPY ABOUT PICKING HIM UP IF HES THAT GOOD WOULDNT HE BE STARTING SOME WERE ON THERE OFENSIVE LINE :dolphins: :confused: WOULD HE REALLY BE THAT MUCH OF AN UPGRADE

andysanchelima said:
IF HES A BACK UP IN NE Y ARE WE SO HAPPY ABOUT PICKING HIM UP IF HES THAT GOOD WOULDNT HE BE STARTING SOME WERE ON THERE OFENSIVE LINE :dolphins: :confused: WOULD HE REALLY BE THAT MUCH OF AN UPGRADE
No need to yell...
Why is this in the draft forum?

clear.gif

Since you've never seen Ashworth play, I guess I can help answer this for you. He played and STARTED at both RT and LT and was solid. He's not a stud or a superstar...just somebody who can get it done. He can play RT for us which will move Carey to RG, Hadnot to C, James stays at LG and Shelton at LT. That's a beefy o-line.

And why is this in the Draft forum???

WHO CARES i didnt notice my caps was on calm down an yea i put it in the wrong place so im guessing hes pretty good an naw i never seen him play thanks though

if you never seen him play, why hate? Do you know much about football. Ashworth would be a great addition to our line. I hope we can work out a deal to bring him in. He would be great protecting DC and opening up holes for Ronnie

dam all u guys are duen is hating "Do you know much about football." - playmaker1 im asken cuz i dont noe not to get ur smart *** comment thanks though

I want Ashworth because HH would have a lot to work with and we would have a solid O-line!

andysanchelima said:
dam all u guys are duen is hating "Do you know much about football." - playmaker1 im asken cuz i dont noe not to get ur smart *** comment thanks though

English 101

I think he could be really good for us. He is not a LT more of a RT and he will be a good one. I see it being close to who signs him.

I would love our line if we could beef it up with him. Ronnie would have no prob running behind them, and DC would have all day to find Chambers

Back
Top Bottom