☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
-Fins fell in love with Knight when he visited
-OG has nowhere to go
-Doesn't see how Miami has any room for Gadsden
-Tolver/Thompson looks great
-Tolver ran a 4.63, but is very polished
-Fletcher could be trade bait

And while Drew was telling Ducis that Sammy Knight will be a backup, Alex was telling Joe Rose that Shawn Wooden (one of Drew's clients) could be on his way out!:lol: :lol:

On his way out again? That would not be a good way to treat Shawn, cutting him twice in one offseason.......

I think he'll stay, it would set too bad an example as wlel as Shawn is well respected in the locker room and quality depth.

Originally posted by Phinstd
I think he'll stay, it would set too bad an example as wlel as Shawn is well respected in the locker room and quality depth.

Wooden is pretty solid IMO, and If Freeman (Rosenhouse) don't sign his tender, and does not show more improvement he may be the one cut. Both being Drews boys. lol

It could be he gets axed during one of the final training camp cuts. keep him around till then at least, injuries happen.
What would Fletcher's trade value be?
If we can't get a 6 for Rodgers, what could we get for Jamar? (and be realistic, guys)

It's Scott McG vs Wooden for the cut. It will come down to special teams where Wooden could lose out. I kinda like Wooden though. Maybe if they do trade Fletcher then we will keep that extra safety on.

I think Fletcher won't get us much. Even though he was our first pick the other year, his play hasn't lived up to that. Maybe get a 4th for him or a 3rd if we can sucker the other team.

Originally posted by IceStorm
I think Fletcher won't get us much. Even though he was our first pick the other year, his play hasn't lived up to that. Maybe get a 4th for him or a 3rd if we can sucker the other team.

Nah I see a conditional 5th that upgrades to a 4th based on snap percentages.

Let's talk to the Redskins about a trade.

They're good at diggin a hole for themselves.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Let's talk to the Redskins about a trade.

They're good at diggin a hole for themselves.

Haven't they traded their picks for 2004 through 2009 already?

I've heard that the 'skins have some really good BBQs going on in the tailgate parties before the games. Maybe we could trade Fletch for the receipe or maybe even a couple of pounds of potato salad (country style). hehe

Yeah I really don't see us gettin a 4th for Fletcher.

It would be a shame to cut Wooden again but he would have a better shot at playing on another team. We've got a great thing going on special teams with the Dukes of Hazzard, Trent Gamble and Scott McGarrahan, and it would be a real shame for us to ruin that especially since our punter is not exactly a strength for the team. Those two easily beat Wooden via Special Teams IMO, and I dont see us keeping 5 safeties.

Back
Top Bottom