Ask: Alphonso Roundtree Phone Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask: Alphonso Roundtree Phone Interview

JBFinFan3410

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Dear FinHeaven.com Members:

My name is Jonathan Brown and I am the Assistant Webmaster of FinHeaven & Co. Throughout the year I will be trying to do numerous interviews with many of the Dolphin players. Some in Training Camp may not even make team, but still they have an insight that is always interesting in hearing. Anyways as you all know, I will be doing an interview with Shawn Wooden coming up. But before that on Saturday, I will be doing an phone interview with Dolphins CB Alphonso Roundtree. This guy has looked really good somewhat and could earn a Practice Squad birth, but you never know. Anyways I was wondering if you guys would like to help me come up with questions to ask Mr. Roundtree on Sat. If so please post hear teh questions you want me to ask. I'm going to record it, so I can possibly add the whole conversation clip on here for you all to read with the story. Let me know.

Other Upcoming Small Interviews:
K Rob Hart
DT Jeff Zgonina
DE Jay Williams
LB Corey Jenkins

Thanks,
Jonathan L. Brown

Please, anyone that has any interesting questions for Roundtree or any other players mentioned above, please let us know.

The staff at FinHeaven & Co tries to keep as many fans involved as possible. So, if you have any questions, please post them here. We would prefer to hear some Roundtree questions first, since his interview is coming soon :cool:

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

Pepsi or Coke? :lol:

AND

Who does he look up to on the team?

Does the defense look stronger and more motivated than in previous years with the new free agent additions?

Alphonso what ajustments have you had to make after coming over from the CFL ?
Looking back on your CFL days...Who else should get a shot at the NFL ?

Which defender do you think does the best job during practice of trying to motivate players?

Would you be content making the practice squad this year or is anything less than making an NFL team below your expectations for yourself this year?

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Wow, that wont go very well with him.. :lol:

When stuttering John from the HS show, asks that question to B-list actors/actresses, EVERY single one of them gets insulted!! It's funny as he//!

Do you expect the Phins to keep 5 CB's - you being the 5th ? And how can you beat out Lowe and Banks given that Lowe as a draft pick and Banks was so impressive in TC ?

inFINS when you get a new avatar...I want yours ;). It is so kick ***!

Alphonso,

Who blew the coverage of Jurevicious in the endzone ? You or the linebacker ?

Ask the Phonz to make a camp diary on MiamiDolphins.Com & tell us how it feels when you get cut. Also, ask him where he will try & go after he gets cut..

-Thanks, Peanut

Back
Top Bottom