Ask Joe A Question... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Joe A Question...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If you had the chance to ask Joe Philbin just ONE question, prior to week 1, what will you ask? :confused:

I would ask him if he thinks the Dolphins are going to win the game, and then very carefully analyze his body language for any subtle clues about his mood, the weather, the state of the nation, and which way I should bet on the game. Because, you see, I am an expert at analyzing human body language and this is definitely something I need to focus on.

Ask.who is starting at.wr, I have a feeling it is nanee and hartline followed by bess in the 3

ask him who was the idiot who decided to keep lagganan nane. If it was him i'd call him an idiot.

Do you think Jeff Ireland is as incompetent as I do?

Would you be shocked if Joe himself is a FH lurker? Nah...I think not.

Hey Joe! (Not the Hendrix son) Can you, with your usual serious mug, tell me a rib aching dirty joke?

Ask him if he sought his Defensive Coordinator's input before trading Vontae Davis? Did he seek his Offensive Coordinator's input before trading Brandon Marshall? Did both recommend the players get traded?

You're not really going to run this no-huddle offense with a rookie QB and the worst receiving corps in the NFL, are you?

joe what happen to the olphins when you came here here was a team that did finish preaty strong and we went from a strong team to last and everybody talking just how bad we are and why we trade v/d when marshall can"t cover anybody not even our sorry recievers we have and are you running this team or is it jeff because it sure seems there is a lot of bad talk about you and your coaching and your staff we where not the worst team last year and how do you not adress the rt & THE WR IF YOU ARE A OFF COACH YOU AND JEFF BOTH NO BETTER TO WAIT THIS LATE AND IT IS TO LATE AND IF YOU GUYS PUT A LOSING TEAM ON THE FIELD THEN YOU AND YOUR COACH SHOULD BE FIRERD AND JEFF SHOULD OF NWENT BEFORE TONY

joe what happen to the olphins when you came here here was a team that did finish preaty strong and we went from a strong team to last and everybody talking just how bad we are and why we trade v/d when marshall can"t cover anybody not even our sorry recievers we have and are you running this team or is it jeff because it sure seems there is a lot of bad talk about you and your coaching and your staff we where not the worst team last year and how do you not adress the rt & THE WR IF YOU ARE A OFF COACH YOU AND JEFF BOTH NO BETTER TO WAIT THIS LATE AND IT IS TO LATE AND IF YOU GUYS PUT A LOSING TEAM ON THE FIELD THEN YOU AND YOUR COACH SHOULD BE FIRERD AND JEFF SHOULD OF NWENT BEFORE TONY

Whaaaaaaat????

I'd ask why do you care what fans think is best for your team? Isn't your job to coach up the players you have on the roster?

Back
Top Bottom