Ask Mike! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask Mike!

rlurie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Something I sent in and I wanted to share here to get your guys' thoughts.

After leaving the stadium Sunday night, I was more disappointed in the team then I was upset. I actually think we have the talent on our roster to be a playoff caliber team. I feel we were unlucky in the calls made by the refs but we still had every opportunity to win that game against one of the best teams in the league. If the refs don't call the fumble by Bess to end the half we may go up by more than 21 points. If the refs call Colston down at the 1 yard line initially instead of a touchdown, the Saints don't get a chance to score. If the refs call the INT by Sharper a touchback instead of a TD on the field, no way do they overturn it. (I realize that's a lot of "if's") In the second half it seemed to come down to execution. We catch those passes, none of us are complaining this week and asking why we didn't run the ball more. It just seems to me that every week our team is getting closer and closer to becoming an extremely good football team. Our young players, as well as our young coach are learning from every game and I truly feel each week our team has improved. If there is one thing I think our team could really use, it would be a big physical receiver to COMPLIMENT Ginn in our passing game. Can you then imagine our offense with someone like Brandon Marshall on one side and Ginn on the other, with Bess in the slot? Hopefully Pat Turner can be that guy I want him to be!

Back
Top Bottom