"Ask The Commish" Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Ask The Commish" Mock Draft

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.askthecommish.com/2005nfldraft/

I like that draft. I'm not saying that's how it will go or anything, but I would be pretty happy with that (although I'd rather a QB in round 2). It seems to take into account the Vikings trade (although we don't get both 1st rounders), and it also touches on my theory that Chicago may be so high on Benson because they think we will take Brown and they would take Brown over Benson if he were there.

He has us and Oakland both taking Justin Tuck. Tuck would be great because Id love to see us get ND players but we have other needs in the 2nd round over a DE imo :)

If Saban was to accept that trade he would be off to an awful start.

Our #2 pick is worth 2600 points and we'd get back the #7 pick (1500 pts) and the #48 pick (420 pts). We're short 680 points.

The Vikings #7 and #18 picks wouldn't even add to enough, 2400 pts.

Anything less than their TWO 1st round picks would be a total and complete steal for the Vikings.

Agent51 said:
http://www.askthecommish.com/2005nfldraft/

I like that draft. I'm not saying that's how it will go or anything, but I would be pretty happy with that (although I'd rather a QB in round 2). It seems to take into account the Vikings trade (although we don't get both 1st rounders), and it also touches on my theory that Chicago may be so high on Benson because they think we will take Brown and they would take Brown over Benson if he were there.

Awful draft, and we get ripped off in the trade.

If we got every other pick they have for the rest of the draft then they are still short according to the value chart...they are going to have to cough up the 18 to move. It's plain and simple...

I don't know if the Bears would pick Ronnie Brown at #4, they seemed interested in Benson.

I only want the deal if we get 7, 18 and a mid rounder- NO WAY for just 7 and a 2nd. NO FREAKIN WAY.

I really am starting TO LOVE the possibilities we will have at 18, pending this deal. Lots of good defensive players should be there- although I wouldnt be shocked to trade it to the Eagles for the late 1st and getting our early 2nd back. I would then grab an OLB with the lat 1st, and a S like Bullocks with the early 2nd. Obviously, the best available RB at 7, who Im thinking could still be Ronnie if the Bears are in love with Cedric as they say they are.

BlueFin said:
Or we draft him and trade him to the Vikes for their picks after they see we weren't bluffing.

And if they dont bite we have a stud receiver......

We cant lose in that scenario.

Back
Top Bottom