Ask the right question ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ask the right question ...

DrAstroZoom

Bon vivant
Reaction score
At the risk of starting a redundant thread, I just wanted to throw out a link and some perspective.

Instead of asking yourself, "Is our passing offense getting the job done?" try asking "Is the offense getting the job done." The article I've linked to below suggests that it is.

Williams was slowed, but Dolphin offense wasn't

Miami was about middle of the pack in yards per game total offense before the Giants game and they produced 280 yards against the Giants which brings their average down a bit.

They were also about middle of the road before the game in points scored, 20.2 per game before the Giants game. After it should be about 21 points per game...which is pace for 336 points for the year...which is very respectable especially with our defense playing like it is (only tampa bay has allowed fewer TDs than us).

I don't think this is anything new. It's alot more living on the edge than just giving it to Ricky and letting him do his thing but, it's something that opponents should have already realized. didn't we beat denver last year when Ricky only rushed for something like 42 yards? It's not something I want to hang this season on every week but, it seems to me that opposing DC's would just be ignorant to think stopping Ricky=automatic win.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I don't think this is anything new. It's alot more living on the edge than just giving it to Ricky and letting him do his thing but, it's something that opponents should have already realized. didn't we beat denver last year when Ricky only rushed for something like 42 yards? It's not something I want to hang this season on every week but, it seems to me that opposing DC's would just be ignorant to think stopping Ricky=automatic win.
:up: Last time I checked the Dolphins were a team.

The Dolphins O is tough to stop. Our biggest problem is when we get dominated in TOP. We rarely have *big* problems scoring. Our O isnt flashy, it doesnt score alot or rack up tons of stats.

Look at Denver, for example.

Back
Top Bottom