Asking For A Favor, From One Dolphan To Another (Training Camp) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asking For A Favor, From One Dolphan To Another (Training Camp)

MarinoEqualsGod

The man, the myth, the legend
Reaction score
My fellow Fin Fans,

I will not be able to make the trip to training camp from Wisconsin this year, as I did last season, so I have a favor to ask of anyone that is lucky enough to get out to training camp this weekend, or in the weeks to come:

Would anyone be willing to grab an extra training camp media guide/program/brochure that they hand out for free at the training camp practices and send it to me?

One highlight of my 4-year old son's year last year was when I brought him home that training camp media guide which had the headshots of every coach and player on the team. He must have read that every night before bed for about 6 months straight.

If you would be willing to send me one in the mail, please PM me and I will give you my mailing address.

It's a matter of continuing to build up our ever-decreasing fan base! :):hump::up: Keep Dol-Fan Nation strong brothers and sisters!

If I go I will get you one but I am not sure I can make it this year.

I tell you what though, based on where my seats are last year I had access to some of that stuff during the season. If you can't get anything before that I can send you something like that when I can get it.

So cool you guys are sending him a programe . Hey crazydolfan305 any chance your receptionist will send one to Scotland :up:

Done, i got you..

Awesome man!

I just tried to send you a PM though, and got this message: "CRAZYDOLFAN305 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Awesome man!

I just tried to send you a PM though, and got this message: "CRAZYDOLFAN305 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

Only CDF305 would have this at such a feel good moment...:bobdole: :lol:

My fellow Fin Fans,

I will not be able to make the trip to training camp from Wisconsin this year, as I did last season, so I have a favor to ask of anyone that is lucky enough to get out to training camp this weekend, or in the weeks to come:

Would anyone be willing to grab an extra training camp media guide/program/brochure that they hand out for free at the training camp practices and send it to me?

One highlight of my 4-year old son's year last year was when I brought him home that training camp media guide which had the headshots of every coach and player on the team. He must have read that every night before bed for about 6 months straight.

If you would be willing to send me one in the mail, please PM me and I will give you my mailing address.

It's a matter of continuing to build up our ever-decreasing fan base! :):hump::up: Keep Dol-Fan Nation strong brothers and sisters!
Just saw this thread. Are the programs the same every day? If not, I'd be happy to send you one also.

Back
Top Bottom