Asomugha interview poor kid | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asomugha interview poor kid

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80d0d10a

poor guy reminding me of KG back when he was with minnesota crying on national interview about how he jsut wants to win.

I hope this guy pulls a CJ or a TO or one of those guys and declines the franchise tag or refuses to show up b/c he is too good of a person and player for that crap of an organization.

I posted this here for those that are interested in this young cat next year.

BTW notice how people are laughing and joking aroudn n **** in the background...you think they care about the losses? they are just collecting their paychecks.

I bet he'd LOVE to play with Will Allen next year.

But yeah responding to the quote that you hope he pulls a TO/CJ, I highly doubt he does. He is to classy of a guy to do it.

is he an UFA/RFA after this season? because if he's an UFA and Parcells&Ireland approach him about playing in Miami,and don't have to give anything to the Raiders for him..i think they should be honest and tell him that they're not gonna break the bank for him,but will give him a very fair offer if he's interested in playing for the Dolphins...he'd be sweet to have...he does sound like he just wants to win,and play on a disciplined team,and he'd definitely be doing that with us....

Wow, i really feel sorry for him. I know he's making millions, but still. He's on the most embarrasing franchise in the league. We should bring him down to Miami, that will make him happy again.

is he an UFA/RFA after this season? because if he's an UFA and Parcells&Ireland approach him about playing in Miami,and don't have to give anything to the Raiders for him..i think they should be honest and tell him that they're not gonna break the bank for him,but will give him a very fair offer if he's interested in playing for the Dolphins...he'd be sweet to have...he does sound like he just wants to win,and play on a disciplined team,and he'd definitely be doing that with us....

He is an URFA the problem is that the Raiders are going to drop the franchise tag on him.

i thought they did that once already with him...

Some teams reach agreements or add incentives so the player can't be franchised two years in a row. Albert Haynesworth i'm pretty sure will be an UFA because of this.

Jason Allen for Nnamdi....great trade!!! Get er done FO!!!!!

Some teams reach agreements or add incentives so the player can't be franchised two years in a row. Albert Haynesworth i'm pretty sure will be an UFA because of this.

Aso never made any type of agreement like that though or if they did it was'nt made public. More than likely he gets franchised again considering they let go of Hall.

Back
Top Bottom