Assesment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assesment

bigguy1381

Starter
Reaction score
Offensively that was one of the best games I've seen in a while. The play calling was perfect, the running game was amazing, Chad Pennington made some amazing throws and was unbelievable on third downs. He was as clutch as it gets. CP had complete control of that game last night and if Ginn makes that catch at the end it would have capped off a perfect night for the offense.

Defensively I just can't believe what I saw. I've never seen a defense allow so many big plays. The crowd was so loud and their was so much energy in that stadium last night you would think someone would have stepped up and made a big play. We've definitely proved that we can't cover good TEs. And our tackling was just awful. I think we're definitely missing Matt Roth.

I'm really excited about our offense though. I was so happy to see them play as well as they did last night and I think they'll have another good game against the chargers next week. I really don't know what to expect from our defense though. They have the talent to play better than they did last night and hopefully after embarrassing them selves on national television they'll step it up next week.

Offensively that was one of the best games I've seen in a while. The play calling was perfect, the running game was amazing, Chad Pennington made some amazing throws and was unbelievable on third downs. He was as clutch as it gets. CP had complete control of that game last night and if Ginn makes that catch at the end it would have capped off a perfect night for the offense.

Defensively I just can't believe what I saw. I've never seen a defense allow so many big plays. The crowd was so loud and their was so much energy in that stadium last night you would think someone would have stepped up and made a big play. We've definitely proved that we can't cover good TEs. And our tackling was just awful. I think we're definitely missing Matt Roth.

I'm really excited about our offense though. I was so happy to see them play as well as they did last night and I think they'll have another good game against the chargers next week. I really don't know what to expect from our defense though. They have the talent to play better than they did last night and hopefully after embarrassing them selves on national television they'll step it up next week.

CP's play wasn't "amazing". Considering the effectiveness of the running game he should have made more big plays in the passing game.
He misfired on potental TD passes to Fasano and Ginn in the 1st half.

Misfired? No. Through the ball where only his receiver could catch it? Yes. CP played extremely well last night and if his receivers would have played with the effort and intensity that he did and that Ronnie and Ricky played with than we would have won that game.

Back
Top Bottom