Assessment of week 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assessment of week 15

Danny68

NewEngland Fin
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hayden we all appreciate your hard work in your weekly assessments, so for that, I'd rather you spend quality time with your family tonight, so I'll handle it ok..

Positives: None
Negatives: All
Overall assessment: We Blow
Goodnight

Hayden we all appreciate your hard work in your weekly assessments, so for that, I'd rather you spend quality time with your family tonight, so I'll handle it ok..

Goodnight

Wait Parker made a few good plays...nobody else did...

What was that starting Oline we ran out there late in the game? I lost track.

On the defenses best play of the game they managed to give the ball back to the Chargers offense...

People want to get on the QB well they could start by blasting every other part of the team after this game...

Yes Parker was a glimmer of a bright spot today.. Thankfully we had something!

Goodnight

As this ass kicking was progressing I did think about Hayden and his post game review. I thought that what you posted was perfect Danny. I felt the same way if I was to review it.

By the way, everytime I see the chicks in your sig, I'm mentally hoping for a wardrobe malfunction.

Parker made two nice plays. He also had a Ted Ginn play on a jump ball. He doesn't look like a first round talent out there right now. Wr is supposed to be a position that was hard to adapt to the NFL right away because of all the little things. I'd still hope to see a guy who can make a couple plays based on sheer first round ability alone. We've seen that maybe three times this year and he's been given a lot more chances to just outphysical the defense.

Run game stunk. OL was awful. Offense can't score. Defense can't stop Bud Bundy from scoring 4 times.

In a nutshell, this team went through the motions today. They mailed it in before the game even started. They had nothing to play for and it showed.

Positive: There's no better time than now in our franchise history to be a Dolphins fan.

Positive: we get a higher pick on draft day than if we had won

Ozzy rules

Positive: There is an "all points bulletin" out for Dallas Thomas who is wanted for attempted murder of the QB. He should be in custody soon and not available for the rest of the year.

Parker made two nice plays. He also had a Ted Ginn play on a jump ball. He doesn't look like a first round talent out there right now. Wr is supposed to be a position that was hard to adapt to the NFL right away because of all the little things. I'd still hope to see a guy who can make a couple plays based on sheer first round ability alone. We've seen that maybe three times this year and he's been given a lot more chances to just outphysical the defense.

You're just gonna triple down on the stupid posts huh?

You're just gonna triple down on the stupid posts huh?

So I guess you're happy at seeing jump balls clink right off the hands of our top 15 WR several games in a row? I honestly can't tell the difference between Davante Parker going up for a jump ball and Ted Ginn going up for a jump ball against the Colts on MNF.

who played Left Tackle, some guy with the last name John? And then Dallas Thomas, who stunk at LT. Why isnt Turner being given a chance at LT? Glad to see Douglas playing some LG. He looked legit.

Positives: Saw Star Wars today. The hype was justified.

Negatives: Laughed when Tannehill got ragdolled when I saw some of the 3rd quarter.

Overall: I don't give a **** anymore. Dat movie doe.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom