Assistance needed for the Gameday Chatroom | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assistance needed for the Gameday Chatroom

mor911

I am Unicron,.Megatron is my slave
Reaction score
Mindwarp and myself has been working like madmen to get a chatroom up and ready for gameday. I want to make sure everyone likes it. If I post this on the main board, it'll defeat the purpose so please don't share the chatroom link yet.

Basically, look at it, and post your recommendations and 2 cents here so Mindwarp and I can make the appropriate changes. Please check it out guys.

http://72.4.161.27/~chat

:evil:

if you need to IM me for anything i am Mr.Mindwarp on AIM and Walter_affinity on Yahoo.. I should be there to answer anything.

hey admins is there a way to tar up all the smileys so i can add them to the chat room. Dont want to take them one by one from the site, but I guess i can.

Mindwarp said:
also make sure you guys register so I can give mod/admin access to thouse who need it.

You got it MW.

Mindwarp said:
hey admins is there a way to tar up all the smileys so i can add them to the chat room. Dont want to take them one by one from the site, but I guess i can.

I took care of this. :cool:

When I get to chat room it's not allowing me to post. I type my message and click send and it doesn't send it.

Works fine for me!!! Looks great.

You shoudl try a "test" chat. Get as many Premies to log on a specific date and time to just BS about the site. That will test the sever, the format etc.

But it look "berry, berry, good to me mang!"

PS
Let me officially thank you for doing this. I know it is a labor of love. You did an awesome job.

yeah im waiting for propergation to take effect
and then with staffs permision launch it tonight or tommroow
and have a stress test on it

Excellent job guys and thanks...

One thing that might be redundant is the [clock] posting after sending text.

Sorry don't mean to critizise, not my intention, the site looks great, its a good place for us to be on gameday, if its not a home game that is...

Back
Top Bottom