Assistant Strength coach injured in accident | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assistant Strength coach injured in accident

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
For what it's worth:

Dolphins | Assistant coach Fears injured in accident
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:18:22 -0800

The Miami Herald reports Miami Dolphins assistant strength and conditioning coach Eric Fears was injured Tuesday, Jan. 3, in an accident with a Davie police car. Fears suffered a compound injury to his right leg that required surgery.

Found a bit more info:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/13589010.htm

MiamiHerald.com said:
FEARS UPDATE

The Dolphins are checking daily on the condition of assistant strength and conditioning coach Eric Fears, who was involved in an accident with a Davie police car last Tuesday.

Fears was riding his motorcycle near the team's training facility when he collided head-on with a Davie police cruiser. Fears suffered a compound injury to his right leg that required surgery.

An investigation of the accident continues.

I know ...

First I'd like to wish a fellow bike rider the best and God speed getting better. I just wander what kind of bike he was riding.

Sucks to hear that. I wish him a good strong recovery.

I wish him a strong recovery, and at least it wasn't anything serious although a broken leg hurts like hell.

With a last name like that, it really confused me the first time I read the headline. Hope he's okay.

Back
Top Bottom