Asst. State Attorney: Marshall Blamed Dog, Ripped Up Subpoena | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Asst. State Attorney: Marshall Blamed Dog, Ripped Up Subpoena

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
According to a state attorney's closing memo, Brandon
Marshall may have played justice like an opposing cornerback.

Not only did the Miami Dolphins receiver escape charges in an
April 22 domestic violence incident that left his wife with cuts and
bruises
-- as well as aggravated assault charges that were later dropped -- he reportedly
eluded process servers for weeks before ripping up a subpoena and throwing it to
the ground.

In the end, conflicting accounts, a lack of cooperation, and
insufficient evidence led Assistant State Attorney Sarahnell Murphy to decline
prosecution in the bloody fight at Marshall's Southwest Ranches home.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Marshall-Blamed-Dog-Ripped-Up-Subpoena-State-Attorney-128352768.html

His wife got cuts and bruises but he got ****ing stabbed. Why does everyone seem to forget that?

Brandon is a liar. Pure and simple. He got off, he got lucky. It was the dog, it was kickboxing, I fell on broken glass. Tearing up the subpoena....he is hiding what really went on.

No charges were filed, so he got off....THIS TIME. But I am sick of reading how he was the victim, whatever happened he played a hand in. To think otherwise is ignoring the obvious. You don't need to be Scooby Doo to solve this mystery!

my dog ate my homework once.....dunno why the teachers didnt believe me.

Hey, if you knew the system was looking to put the hammer down on you in a potential witch hunt... guilty or innocent, you'd have to be a moron to aid and abet them... and that's the bottom line. :idk:

Who cares

I can't wait until one of these Dolphins players tweets "I'm taking a ****" to see people give their "opinions" on that player ****ting. It's over, it's done . . . I don't care what happened. I care that Brandon is on the football field.

Meh....

Does it sound like he's a liar. Sure. Is it possible he's telling the truth? Sure, anything is possible, but so what?

I don't care how selfish it sounds. I don't care about his personal life. Run fast, jump high, block, and catch balls. In the meantime, I hope Ireland has the foresight to keep developing the WR corps. Marshall has a history of violence, and I don't think this will end well...for him at least.

Back
Top Bottom