Assume Edge/Alexander is a Fin, who gets #2 pick??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assume Edge/Alexander is a Fin, who gets #2 pick???

Bumpus said:
Granted he is talented... but he is a serious head case.

I've been watching him in Morgantown and the dude is bad news!

You guys are right, he does have some character issues. I don't know what they are, cause all it says is there is an alert of C for Character off or on field. So I dunno, I guess its a toss up. I do know the kid has talent though. I doubt he would have these issues with Saban at the reigns.

DrAstroZoom said:
Psst! Nick! Don't listen to that guy. He's on crack! He doesn't know what he's talking about. C'mon Nick! Look at the monkey!

:roflmao:

Thats cruddy man, I didn't call you any names. You didn't have to turn this into a verbal name calling game...........j/m;)

(however come up with something other then monkey that just ain't right)
:roflmao:

DrAstroZoom said:
Not a South Park fan, I take it. ;)

I am actually, and van do a killer Cartman voice. However, I haven't watched in a long long time. Not since the 2nd season, and what I do remember of it is limited.

nando03 said:
I am actually, and van do a killer Cartman voice. However, I haven't watched in a long long time. Not since the 2nd season, and what I do remember of it is limited.

I, too, do a decent Cartman voice, although I don't often admit that.

The "Look at the monkey" reference comes from Johnnie Cochran's appearance on the show.

DrAstroZoom said:
I, too, do a decent Cartman voice, although I don't often admit that.

The "Look at the monkey" reference comes from Johnnie Cochran's appearance on the show.

Gotcha, well anyway, I liked the debate we just had.

nando03 said:
Gotcha, well anyway, I liked the debate we just had.

Proof you can strongly disagree without resorting to name-calling. Oh wait ... I said you were on crack, didn't I? Well ... inadvertently ... humorously ... :escape:

I go with Edwards. Edwards and Booker on the outside and Chambers in the slot.. McMichael at TE and Edge or Alexander in the one back set.. Tell me, what does the DC do? Of course none of this matters, Edwards, Williams, Smith, Or Rodgers if the OLine doesn't improve like we hope they will and if Feeley isn't the answer that we hope HE is!... If they start off like they finished last season plus improvement from training camp and improved coaching, then we'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom