Assuming Manning doesn't end up in Miami, where do we go from here?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming Manning doesn't end up in Miami, where do we go from here?!

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Are we back in rebuild mode?! We would hafta do everything we can to get Blackmon in the 1st then, right?! We cant seriously go into the season with Bess, Hartline, Gates, Fasano and Clay.

Its gotta be Blackmon in the 1st and Fleener/Allen in the 2nd.. Unless of course Wayne is coming here. He's still a great talent but he's 33

Are we back in rebuild mode?! We would hafta do everything we can to get Blackmon in the 1st then, right?! We cant seriously go into the season with Bess, Hartline, Gates, Fasano and Clay.

Its gotta be Blackmon in the 1st and Fleener/Allen in the 2nd.. Unless of course Wayne is coming here. He's still a great talent but he's 33

I don't think we can neglect pass-rusher in the first two rounds of the draft.

Michael Floyd is "as" talented as Blackmon. If Miami brings in Reggie Wayne it isn't a mayday situation.

Blackmon isn't getting passed the Rams at 6.

I'm just gonna wait til' the offseason pans out. No need to panic and overreact just yet.

I am not really sure. The Marshall trade is a shocker and not getting Manning really clouds what this team is trying to do. It was said the feeling was Miami was just a QB away from being a Super Bowl team. Now our Pro Bowl receiver is gone and if we don't get Manning(or even Flynn) we are going with Moore or a rookie quarterback. Perhaps they decided to just start a rebuilding project? I don't know, I am stunned right now.

I have no clue what they are doing. Its anyone's guess, but you can't get rid of Marshall and not have a plan. If we don't have his replacement by the end of the week, Ireland should be fired.

Suicide Booth

Sucide_Booth_by_FuturamaClub-1.jpg

Attachments

• Sucide_Booth_by_FuturamaClub.jpg
    Sucide_Booth_by_FuturamaClub.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6
Might as well send this team to LA because the stands are going to be a ghost town during gamedays.

If the Titans sign Manning then Hasselbeck and Locker will be up for grabs.

I am not really sure. The Marshall trade is a shocker and not getting Manning really clouds what this team is trying to do. It was said the feeling was Miami was just a QB away from being a Super Bowl team. Now our Pro Bowl receiver is gone and if we don't get Manning(or even Flynn) we are going with Moore or a rookie quarterback. Perhaps they decided to just start a rebuilding project? I don't know, I am stunned right now.

Good Lord I cant even count on Nublar to lift my spirits.

brb, off to the liquor store.

Back
Top Bottom