Assuming Our Shot At Postseason Is Over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming Our Shot At Postseason Is Over

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Reaction score
What do you want to see from the team the remainder of this season? Do you want to see an insurgance of youth? Better play from our skill positions (i.e. Chambers, McMike, QB?) Give me some feedback.

I want to see Ronnie Brown get atleast 320-330 carries; I also want to see the younger players (Allen, Hagan, Roth, Evans, Vickerson) get a lot more playing time....

1. I want to see the young guys get some time.

2. I want to see improvement along the offensive line. Maybe then, we can set some starters for next year and not be influx again this offseason.

3. I want to see our skill position players, namely Chambers, McMichael, and Brown eliminate the mental mistakes that seem to crop up every game, and I want them to play with consistency.

1) I want to see Chambers go all the way on the reverse!!!

2) I want to see us return a pick for a TD!!

3) I want to see us force a fumble and it bounce to one of "our" players

4) I want to see welker run one back & catch a bomb!!

5) I want to see Zach get to the QB when he blitz's... But more than anything i want to see anothe "W" in the column. Thank you Santa. :fh:

INPHINITY said:

5) I want to see Zach get to the QB when he blitz's... But more than anything i want to see anothe "W" in the column. Thank you Santa. :fh:
I couldnt of said it better myself.:D

I just want to see one thing, I want to see Saban have this team disciplined enough to come out and play from the first snap of the game. I'm sick of the mediocre crap we've been seeing from just about every player on this team every Sunday so far.

If this season is considered a loss....

We need to identity who is STAYING and who is GOING on the OLine. The ones that are STAYING, place them in the position they are suited for best. Then, fill in around them. At least let them gain SOME cohesion of working together in the same positions for next year. Then, IN THE DRAFT and FREE AGENCY, we need to fill the remaining holes.

And spend the ENTIRE CAMP with that SET line practicing together EVERY DAY. We NEED COHESION.

We "tinker" tooooooooooo much with our Tonka toys. It's time to identify our strengths, remove the weakeness and acquire some TALENT in the holes left. This offense is going no where until the line is addre$$$$$$ed.

The same goes for the DLine. Play the youth, get them the reps. It doesn't matter if they suck right now. We have draft picks and roster spots committed to these young guys. It is a complete waste of both if we don't see what we have. Neglecting weakeness do not make them go away.

in liew of some wins , I would like to see more shots of the cheer leaders and maybe a clothing malfunction or two

jacques strapp said:
in liew of some wins , I would like to see more shots of the cheer leaders and maybe a clothing malfunction or two
thats funny :sidelol: :sidelol:

NathanHunt said:
If this season is considered a loss....

We need to identity who is STAYING and who is GOING on the OLine. The ones that are STAYING, place them in the position they are suited for best. Then, fill in around them. At least let them gain SOME cohesion of working together in the same positions for next year. Then, IN THE DRAFT and FREE AGENCY, we need to fill the remaining holes.

And spend the ENTIRE CAMP with that SET line practicing together EVERY DAY. We NEED COHESION.

We "tinker" tooooooooooo much with our Tonka toys. It's time to identify our strengths, remove the weakeness and acquire some TALENT in the holes left. This offense is going no where until the line is addre$$$$$$ed.

The same goes for the DLine. Play the youth, get them the reps. It doesn't matter if they suck right now. We have draft picks and roster spots committed to these young guys. It is a complete waste of both if we don't see what we have. Neglecting weakeness do not make them go away.

Awesome post!

My vote is for a LT in the first round of the draft. Keep McIntosh at LT, and replace him with said 1st rounder right away.

Then we need to draft a true Center who can take charge of the offensive line on the field. Or pick up the best Center available via free agency. This would improve our o-line dramatically.

The only problem is what do you do with Hadnot? He's our best option at Center right now.

Shelton doesn't seem happy after being moved to Guard. Do you keep him if he's disgruntled?

Guards get little respect, but they impact the run game in a big way. Who gets the nod? Jeno James? Hadnot? Shelton?

If we lose 8 games, I'd like to see Toledo, Berger, and Alabi get some real game experience.

Youth, OL consistency, Jason Allen at Safety, Evans/Roth/Vickerson @ DL get quality playing time, Joey light it up and make Daunte worry about his job, Daunte get healthy and win back his job next season, and draft soma OL help and a decnt LB to go with Zach & Crowder. Oh, some first quarter offense and a couple wins wouldn't hurt either!

PhinsRock said:
Oh, some first quarter offense and a couple wins wouldn't hurt either!

Yeah, I second that. How about a TD on our opening drive?!

INPHINITY said:

Well said.

Back
Top Bottom