Assuming we don't trade up or down..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming we don't trade up or down.....

Its perfectly fine in the main forum. Dont have all day to read 50 different forums just have 1 and be done

Personally, I'd like Tannehill behind Manning.

Im starting to re-think this possibility at 8. Washington is interested. Cleveland is interested (at 22). There has to be others in mid range like Seattle and Arizona.

I am hoping Blackmon drops. He was not a huge hit at the combine....one can dream right?lol

Personally, I'd like Tannehill behind Manning.
so draft Tannehill at #?8... pay him good money to sit the bench as the #3 QB? .... if you go Manning... dont worry about the QB position again... get DE at #8...(if its not addressed in FA)..... DE, RT in IMO

so draft Tannehill at #?8... pay him good money to sit the bench as the #3 QB? .... if you go Manning... dont worry about the QB position again... get DE at #8...(if its not addressed in FA)..... DE, RT in IMO

Don't worry about the QB position again...for about 2-3 years. And we won't be paying him good money, we'll be paying him a rookie salary and he'll be learning off the bench. I'd rather fill our biggest need for the next 10-15 years instead of a DE or RT.

Gotta think we won't be picking this high again in the next few years if we take Manning. This might be our best chance to snag a quarterback without having to make a costly trade-up.

Gotta think we won't be picking this high again in the next few years if we take Manning. This might be our best chance to snag a quarterback without having to make a costly trade-up.

This... We need to settle qb once and for all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

While Ingram may be a good player, he's too short for Ireland. Ireland hasnt deviated from drafting guys with prototype size, even in later rounds. I dont agree with it, but it appears that Ireland is overly concerned with size.

Who is available at #8 that's fills a need for us?

Assuming we get our QB, I think Melvin Ingram of South Carolina probably is the most versatile guy for our defense and would be the best value.

Back
Top Bottom