Assuming Worst Case Senario | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming Worst Case Senario

redclamcrowder

Cure for the Common Person
Reaction score
and no CBA gets done: what Dolphins other than possibly Gus, Seau, and Booker might be cut to get more cap space?... and other than JT and Zach, who restructures for the good of the team?

kevin carter could be gone, whihc i won't like, but we DID draft roth for a reason.

Kevin Carter would probably restructure.

BTW, the Feeley trade that got a couple mil. off of this year's cap looks pretty smart right about now huh?

Saban4prez said:
kevin carter could be gone, whihc i won't like, but we DID draft roth for a reason.

Not sure, but I think I saw a post that said they wont restructure or cut Carter because it would be less beneficial than keeping him...I might be wrong tho...

Caps said:
Kevin Carter would probably restructure.

BTW, the Feeley trade that got a couple mil. off of this year's cap looks pretty smart right about now huh?

yeah, you can say that again...only thing I didnt like about it was having to give them a pick with AJ

I guess Carter will restructure he has stated he would be willing to do so, and by the way anyone knows how much would Eddie Moore save if cut? I know its not much but anything will help.

Saban4prez said:

no he wont. they said they will only get 1.3 mill from him being cut and it isn't worth losing his strenght and him for jsut 1.3 so he is not anoption.

carter re-did his deal, heres a few more to cut

OLindo , he has a large cap# for a kicker. and maybe v. holliday. got a lot of dt's and he is not a proto 3-4 nose. that could give us almost 4 mil in cap space right there.

Back
Top Bottom