At 0-2, Dolphins facing tough road | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At 0-2, Dolphins facing tough road

Regan21286

Wa Wa Wee Wa
Reaction score
No group was spared harsh comments from Saban after he reviewed the game films Monday; he said he'll spend the week demanding much more from the Dolphins in all areas -- offense, defense and special teams.

And I hope they watch game tape till their eyes dry out. That should be punishment enough for taking a beating from a division rival.

Joey Harrington wasn't flattered.

"It made me a bit angry, to be perfectly honest," the Dolphins' backup quarterback said Monday, a day after Miami lost its home opener to the Buffalo Bills, 16-6.

"I guarantee you, everyone in this locker room believes in Daunte," Harrington said. "Myself included."

"I didn't agree with them at all," Harrington said. "I've been in that position. I've been there when 30,000 people were chanting 'Joey sucks!' as I walked off the field. Those actions, while they may seem justified at the moment, don't do anything to help this team."

Sounds a bit humble there. Well, I guess that's different than Jay Fiedle or Gus Frerotte's "Oh yea, I should be the starter and I deserve to be and I'm not happy competing for the job" comments with regards to other QBs on the roster.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...YcB?slug=ap-winlessdolphins&prov=ap&type=lgns

Regan21286 said:
Sounds a bit humble there. Well, I guess that's different than Jay Fiedle or Gus Frerotte's "Oh yea, I should be the starter and I deserve to be and I'm not happy competing for the job" comments with regards to other QBs on the roster.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AiEmCMMGJHwNCd.16bm9HnE5nYcB?slug=ap-winlessdolphins&prov=ap&type=lgns

When did Fiedler ever say that? Also, the Jo-ey chants weren't as loud and the majority of the people (at least in my section) weren't cheering it. It wasn't nearly as bad as some of the Wanstadt chants.

What Does Your Topic Mean 0-2 Facing Tough Road Were Facing The Titans And The Texans Come On If We Lose Any Of Those We Are A Horible Team Im Sorry

timbowens95 said:
When did Fiedler ever say that? Also, the Jo-ey chants weren't as loud and the majority of the people (at least in my section) weren't cheering it. It wasn't nearly as bad as some of the Wanstadt chants.

Those were my interpretations of previous Fiedler and Frerotte quotes. The ones directed to questions about AJ Feeley and the QB controversies.

Milkmoney21 said:
What Does Your Topic Mean 0-2 Facing Tough Road Were Facing The Titans And The Texans Come On If We Lose Any Of Those We Are A Horible Team Im Sorry

The Topic title is the title of the article I brought up.

i know joey must be upset because last thing he wants to deal with is for the fans hating on the qb but come on i mean if i was at that game i would of even booed

miaD5499 said:
i know joey must be upset because last thing he wants to deal with is for the fans hating on the qb but come on i mean if i was at that game i would of even booed

He probably has bad memories when he was booed. Of course they were the Lions and definitely deserved it after years of mediocrity. You can't expect the fans not to show their emotions since if you feed on them for a rally, eventually you take the emotional blow when they boo.

Back
Top Bottom