#at 9, would u rather choose Willis or Landry? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#at 9, would u rather choose Willis or Landry?

At #9, would you rather pick Patrick Willis or Laron Landry??

• Patrick Willis

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Laron Landry

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters

MustangFinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So both Patrick Willis (ILB) and Laron Landry (FS) are some of the biggest hitters in this draft. Both are guys that id LOVE to have...but my question is, if BOTH were available at #9...who would YOU rather take???

landry will be gone by 9 he will go to the vikings.......willis is not worth taking that high besides our plan a has to be brady quinn and nobody else!

landry will be gone by 9 he will go to the vikings.......willis is not worth taking that high besides our plan a has to be brady quinn and nobody else!

Yeah. If we don't get Brady Quinn, just forfeit our draft picks. :)

It was just a simple Question. All you had to do was choose between those two. Why must everything be BQ with you. Friggin A not every thread needs you saying crap about its Quinn or nothing. I use to really want Quinn but now I think i want him to go 2 some other team and fail just 2 see what u would say then.

I prefer Landry at this time because he fills a position of need for us. We have a far greater need for a GREAT Safety than a very good ILB. We have 6 quality LB's, if you include JT, whereas we only have 2 decent Safeties in Bell and Hill. If JA is being used at CB we'll have Tillman(ugh!) and Crowell as back-ups.

Willis.. Because Landry won't be there.. It's also possible both guys will be gone by the time Miami picks..

As a matter of fact, it is more possible both players will be gone when we pick at 9 than both being there ..

In all honestly i wouldnt be mad at either, both future pro bowlers imo. but because of the need i would go landry, he wont last this far anyways though. the only reason people are bashing willis for this pick being a reach, he is easy top 10 talent but just because of the needs of teams he prolly wont be pick as high. i think he would be a great addition maybe even over brown imo.

Good question. I love both players and will be stoked if we get either of them. Landry is my guy though.

If by miracle Miami got Landry, Miami's defense would be sick.. SICK SICK SICK !!!

Imagine a blitz with JT and Porter coming around the corners, with Landry coming full speed up the middle.. Yikes for the opposing offense !!

I like Willis but not enough to pick him at 9. I would choose Landry, no question.

Back
Top Bottom