At Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Denver

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
probably the toughest game remaining on the schedule (on paper anyway). The houston and baltimore losses pretty much make this a must win if we want any shot at a wild card, get to 4-4 with 3 straight home games and who knows. Gotta be 6-5 at worst going into the final 5 games, its possibe 9-7 could get the final wild card spot

We all had the baltimore game as a win and the denver game as a loss, now we gotta reverse it.

Gonna be interesting, our weakness is their strength (pass def), and their weakness is our strength (their run def). So this could be a great matchup. If our corners played like they did today, we win this one big.

Toughest part will be off a Huge and emotional win against a division rival, travelling to Colorado in the high altitude against a team off a bye who just got embarresed.

Gonna be interesting, our weakness is their strength (pass def), and their weakness is our strength (their run def). So this could be a great matchup. If our corners played like they did today, we win this one big.

The ****ting the Pats gave them last week gives me hope, Pats are a good team but not that good. Playin in mile high scares me though, i dont see any way we win big, gotta keep it close and win it in the 4th.

the pats are not a good team, they just have played the soft part of thier schedule they have a losing streak coming up right now

we shouldnt even talk about playoffs.
And on paper out toughest games left are all the division ones to me.

The thing that worries me the most about playing the Broncos is not how good or bad they are, it will be the injuries to our defensive players during the game. Shanahan's O-line is coached to leg-whip and chop block.....they have done it for years and get away with it quite frequently. IMO, Bill B has nothing on Mike Shanahan when it comes to cheating.

Every game is a tough one for our fins. We've beaten teams we normally don't and we're losing against teams we should be beatings.

I'm just happy that its november and we're still playing meaningful games.

Whatever we finish with as our record this year has been a success in the rebuilding process.

Our offense will do fine. Denver is down 2 Baileys, Boss and Champ. Look for Ginn to show up again.

Its Brandon Marshall we will have trouble with. We have floundered against the big physical receivers. As we double team, Eddie Royal will pick up the slack.

if we can get a win this sunday in denver, then we can be 4-4 going into 2 weeks in a row in which we play seatle and oakland at home back to back.hopefully 6-4 going into the pats game. LETS GO FINS.

with todays win i think we can win every game. We're pretty inconsistant on the season though.. Win or Loss, im glad i dont bet on the dolhins they are all over the place.

if we play will allen on marshall, and someone steps up to royal we should win this game. it sucks they're comming off the bye week, they'll have alot of film on us.. i'd like to see 2 passes from our Rb's in wildcat formation,, we need some new wrinkles for this game...
i think our offense will score alot, and if we can run for 170yards, we're gonna win the TOP and the game... thats the game plan, run all over them with no mistakes... hopefully cutler forgets to take his insulin shots so we get an added benefit.

I dont know why anyone thinks Denver is our toughest game left. They have 2 wins on their record the probably shouldnt. They definately shouldve been beaten by San Diego. Didnt we beat them ourselves?

I dont think this game is as tough as some people think it is, but we will have to play a solid game to win. This is the week that the R&R express can get back on track.

Back
Top Bottom