At Destiny's Doorstep - Breakdown the GD Door!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Destiny's Doorstep - Breakdown the GD Door!!!!

72TributeBike

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Well, I can't believe it. No one else can, either.

The Miami Dolphins, the NFL's doormat last year with a 1-15 record now stand at destiny's doorstep and could in fact become the NFL's Greatest Comeback Story in history.

Why not just break down the g**damn door and stomp everyone we play from here on out!

I can only hope the players feel like I do right now, hungry for revenge and hungry for respect. [I'm still fuming from the Monday Night Miracle. Aren't you?!?!?]

Blood's in the water, we have nothing to lose, and nothing to prove. I believe that makes us very very dangerous team to engage.

I disagree... I think they have an awful lot to prove...

DireJet38 rocks! What a great quote! I bet he's a sportswriter!

This is definitely the biggest non-playoff game that I can remember (been watching since wide right in San Diego '94). This team is ready. To win, we might need to play near flawless football. However, I think this team can do it. So here's to a great season win or lose on Sunday! (BUT HOPEFULLY WIN!) I really hope at approximately 6:30pm CT that I can say, "ALRIGHT MIAMI!"

Back
Top Bottom