At Dolphins practice at the Stadium. Ask about any player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Dolphins practice at the Stadium. Ask about any player

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ask away about any player w/ number and I'll u know how theyre looking.

Follow me on twitter @fameavenue

Charles Clay if no. 81 looks the part
D. Thomas no. 33 is pretty big

No. 60 will be cut. Dude looks like a slob and appears gassed from jogging from sideline to field goal post.

I don't see Vernon Carey
Brandon Marshall pulled up grabbing his right hamstring, but has been making some nice catches.

Clay looks good. Big and got his hands in order. No. 85 and 87 just dropped a few passes.

Hartline and Bess and gates looking good.

Jason Taylor got an ovation when the cameras were on him.

No. 18 and no.17 looks good. Especially no. 18 (Wallace)

Odrick and Merling are both here. Odrick looks big.

Gates and B. Marshall just caught two nice balls with the defenders draped.

No. 71 took a swing at wake. Wake going hard but so was no. 71

Solai and Merling are blowing plays up. Grigsby just ripped a nice run with jukes.
D. Thomas is getting blasted by the defense.

Videos

[youtube]yVASzJOcVFA[/youtube]

[youtube]JBVoYPVQ3cg[/youtube]
Interception after caught pass was somehow thrown back up in air by diving tight end

[youtube]wjazPgAcs9w[/youtube]

[youtube]AOcnvPR5Sho[/youtube]

[youtube]GuSsBR8XyPg[/youtube]

[youtube]pmasmKWg2io[/youtube]

[youtube]1L_Lh0K2tHE[/youtube]

[youtube]89hp9dCwWqk[/youtube]

Wake on the tackle

Can I get at least one "thanks" ?

Is JT hanging out

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

How is d.thomas looking and clay oh and gates thanks bro

Have fun, I was going to go but got busy with some work . . . heard they were giving away 1000 preseason tickets to the first 1000 at practice, hopefully you got in on that as well.

#8. Reggie Bush. How is his posture while standing and watching?

quite possibly the "dumbest" rule about this new free agency, I still can't undertsand why these guys can't practice . . . especially with the offseason being shortened . . . really NFL?

quite possibly the "dumbest" rule about this new free agency, I still can't undertsand why these guys can't practice . . . especially with the offseason being shortened . . . really NFL?

i agree but its only a few more days i think, they will be practicing in no time.

Vernon Carey, #72. I heard a rumor that he is not there. Can you locate him?

It says on sun-sentinel that Carey has been excused for possible re-structuring or worse...

" Dolphins OT Vernon Carey is indeed absent. He has been given a personal night off by coach Tony Sparano. POSSIBLE he was asked to redo his deal."

Who's the biggest looking guy on the field?

And how does Sean Smith look? I feel like this will be his year.

there is three that i really want to know about. Chris clemons, chad henne and koa misi

Back
Top Bottom