Reaction score
We will win 6 more games at least.
Broncos - we will win this?
Seahawks - yes, the W will be ours
Raiders - We have beat the 90% of the time over 12 years
Rams - Yeah, if we remain healthy we will win
49rs - But of course
Chiefs - Yeah, another win

I didn't put our 3 last division games. They mean the most and I will wait to say. But these as of now look pretty damn good to me.

Thoughts?

I've given up on guessing. This team shows up small when it's supposed to be big and big when supposed to be small.

49rs - But of course

I didn't put our 3 last division games. They mean the most and I will wait to say. But these as of now look pretty damn good to me.

Thoughts?
i think we'll get a few wins against a couple of those teams,but i'm not even gonna try&guess against who....

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves. I think it's important to just focus on the next game. In the NFL anything can happen, and no week is a guaranteed win. I know this all sounds cliche, but it's the absolute truth.

We gotta win 7 of 9 to make the playoffs. Those 6 would definitley be a start.

I think that to make this kind of statements we should find first some consistency in our game, until then I will only worry for the next game.

The thing is, can we overtake our opponents? If the AFC East isn't going to field three playoff teams, we need to overtake the Jets or the Patriots for a wildcard

Who Knows. Some of those games i agree look like we'll at least be favorites in them. But i've always said it and i'll say it again because its true. Different games create different matchups and different game plans. any team can win any week. We are certainly not elite yet, although we are def. one of the most dangerous teams in the league. I would not put it past us to drop at least 2 or more of those games and then win at least one more upset. I'm not going to be talking about the playoffs until its really really plausible at the end of the season. Until then lets let the coaches keep trying new things and figuring out what needs to be tightened up in our gameplan/personel.

The thing is, can we overtake our opponents? If the AFC East isn't going to field three playoff teams, we need to overtake the Jets or the Patriots for a wildcard

Well I guarentee if we won those 6 games in question in the topis, we will overtake as we will win 1 or 2 of the remaining divisional games!

I guarantee we will beat the Cardinals and Texans. Wait. Crap.

I've given up on guessing. This team shows up small when it's supposed to be big and big when supposed to be small.

I think this inconsistency is a result of rebuilding. They need to learn to win consistently. It is also from overachieving which is pretty damn hard to do week in and week out.

49rs - But of course

Thoughts?
Just remember that on any given Sunday.................

Don't put a W up yet against the Rams. That is a much different team with Haslett in charge.

I predicted in the beginning of our season, we will either go 7-9 or 9-7
So far my prediction is coming closer & closer together

Before we think of the playoffs or an 8-8 record we need to be able to win games we are supposed to win. This has been the Fins problem, but this is the NFL maybe there is no such thing as games your supposed to win..... One game at a time...

GO FINS

Back
Top Bottom