At least DW is.............!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least DW is.............!!!!!!

mikefan22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Trying! It looks like the last few weeks he is making some moves to fix this sinking ship! Bringing in Newson and now giving JR some playing time! I now our O-line sucks,but i thought it did look alittle better against the ravens! I thought Yates looked good at times. Now maybe signing OG will give us alittle more hope! He was awesome on 3rd down(which we suck at right now) So let's set back and enjoy sunday night!! He probably can't save his job,but it might EEEZZZZ our PAIN!!

Originally posted by mikefan22
but it might EEEZZZZ our PAIN!!

I have my dissapointing moments with with the Phins(bad plays, o-line at times, the running attack, WRs not catching, and all the stuff that most fans get dissapointed at with their team) but as long as we have a winning record and continue our playoff run, that keeps my hopes up.

As for this OG move, if he has anything left in his skills, he needs to show them now or never.

I agree this probably is his last chance anywhere! I'm a big BG fan, but JF and OG did work good together!!

It may be his last chance as a HC in the NFL, but Dave has done enough that he'll find work coaching some aspect of the game somewhere. I wish him luck in that search, too. It's not him personally...

Sorry JJ I meant OG's last chance! I agree with what you said about Wanny though!

Oh, yeah, I can agree with that. I see last chance these days and automatically think people are talking about Wanny...

No this is the NFL! I don't really a last chance for Wanny anytime soon! I think he's a good coach just not a good HC!

Yeah, I agree. This is his last chance with the Dolphins, though. That's the last chance I think of...

I like Bates i just wish we would blitz more! Hopefully sunday we do whoever the QB is! I wonder if wanny and norv go if bates will stay?I doubt it!

Originally posted by mikefan22
I like Bates i just wish we would blitz more! Hopefully sunday we do whoever the QB is! I wonder if wanny and norv go if bates will stay?I doubt it!

Everyone always says blitz more when it comes to defense. QB's will eat you alive if you blitz too much. We do blitz. The D needs to do a better job of tackling. Would you rather have our D on more highlight reels getting burned for 80 yards?

Originally posted by Jimmy James
It may be his last chance as a HC in the NFL, but Dave has done enough that he'll find work coaching some aspect of the game somewhere. I wish him luck in that search, too. It's not him personally...

Agreed. Wannstedt isn't to blame for our losses. A phantom holding call in the Houston game cost us. And Mare's miss against New England was the difference. Take out those two odd occurances, and we're 8-2.

Back
Top Bottom