At least no one is whining about Vernon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least no one is whining about Vernon

i think that we have 2 serious problems
the o-line and back field

i dont know what is going to happens but.....:( .....go...p.h....i..n.s :shakeno:

PhinsRock said:
Geez, now we've gone from being desperate for new blood to being stockpiled enough to rake in draft picks, all in the space of 2 preseason games! Gotta love this board!
haha yeah

desperate?

PhinsRock said:
Geez, now we've gone from being desperate for new blood to being stockpiled enough to rake in draft picks, all in the space of 2 preseason games! Gotta love this board!

Desperate is not something I think we have been since Nick arrived:dolphins:

Thumper54 said:
Keeeerhistamighty, ***** ***** *****. The O-line sucks, the DBs are getting schooled. WTF are you people smoking anyway. There is a reason over a dozen NFL teams had scouts at the Tampa Bay game and it wasn't to see Cadillac standing on the sidelines. Look for Nick to stockpile some draft picks by way of thinning out the receivers and bouncing an O-lineman.

Stockpiling draft picks is a pretty good indicator that the man is happy with the who's who on his roster right now. No immediate needs. Can you recall the last time the Dolphins were entering this stage of the pre season with this kind of depth at any, let alone several positions. I cannot. They appear ready to go into the season without the last minutes dregs off the waiver wire being a part of their game plan. All hail the Nicktator for he is the second coming of Don Shula. The mass has ended. Go in peace.:evil:

More accurately, the question should be: what the @#!@ are you smoking? What "depth" are you talking about?

Nobody is going to give a draft pick for any of the starting Miami oline excpet Hadnot or James. You might get one fifth round for the entire package of Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, and K-J Harris. Who's bidding on Cleo Lemon? It seems to me that Miami will be scouring the waiver wire for WRs cut from other teams. Traylor, Zgonina, and Wilkinson are all 30+ as are Zach and JT. Who's behind them? Rookies, career backups, has beens and never weres. The secondary's another spot that Miami will be looking for help amongst the NFL's waiver wire scrap heap. The same with the linebackers. Speaking of which, the Bills cut Courtney Watson whom Saban tried to trade for earlier, so there ya go. Grab him up quick, Nickanator, before somebody else does!

nop!!

depac33 said:
Carey? the linemen? Your just jokin about not knowin him right?

No jokes or kiding inhere, thats why i'm not whining on Carey Vernon, cause i don't know who he is, my bad, anyway, i don't criticise any move made by Saban and the player. I'm a Nicktator fan and i will notice who the hell is Vernon. GO DOLPHINS!!:mad: :dolphins:

The secondary's another spot that Miami will be looking for help amongst the NFL's waiver wire scrap heap. The same with the linebackers. Speaking of which, the Bills cut Courtney Watson whom Saban tried to trade for earlier, so there ya go. Grab him up quick, Nickanator, before somebody else does

Huh ? Wikipedia says Watson is a member of the Miami Dolphins . And, he has a drunk driving charge

http://www.answers.com/topic/watson-courtney

negative nellie

Bandit said:
More accurately, the question should be: what the @#!@ are you smoking? What "depth" are you talking about?

Nobody is going to give a draft pick for any of the starting Miami oline excpet Hadnot or James. You might get one fifth round for the entire package of Sammy Morris, Travis Minor, and K-J Harris. Who's bidding on Cleo Lemon? It seems to me that Miami will be scouring the waiver wire for WRs cut from other teams. Traylor, Zgonina, and Wilkinson are all 30+ as are Zach and JT. Who's behind them? Rookies, career backups, has beens and never weres. The secondary's another spot that Miami will be looking for help amongst the NFL's waiver wire scrap heap. The same with the linebackers. Speaking of which, the Bills cut Courtney Watson whom Saban tried to trade for earlier, so there ya go. Grab him up quick, Nickanator, before somebody else does!

You must be in the wrong spot bro. If you think the Dolphins will be scanning the waver wire for WRs, you haven't been paying attention.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom