At Least We Did Something Right! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Least We Did Something Right!

Exactly.

Now the Dolphin fans who criticized Philbin/Ireland for not wanting to pay Flynn more money should come to this thread and apologize.

Of course they won't, though. Those same fans will be posting in the "OMG VONTAE IS THE BEST CB EVER WHY DID WE TRADE HIM FIRE PHILBIN/IRELAND!!!!!!!!" threads.

Exactly.

Now the Dolphin fans who criticized Philbin/Ireland for not wanting to pay Flynn more money should come to this thread and apologize.

Of course they won't, though. Those same fans will be posting in the "OMG VONTAE IS THE BEST CB EVER WHY DID WE TRADE HIM FIRE PHILBIN/IRELAND!!!!!!!!" threads.
I can careless about flynn but I did like Vontae.

We have to agree on our coach, who knew Flynn that he was right.

Philbin knew Flynn intimately. I don't understand how anyone could have questioned that decision...if the Phins passed, it was for good reason.

There are many smart Dolphins fans (who am I to question their intelligence?), but they sometimes fail to remember they are working with a lot less information than the people who are supposed to be making the decisions.

How could people be mad we never got Flynn, Our Coach who knows more then anyone in the world about him didn't want him. Yet some of our arm chair GMs out there still mad about not getting him :confused:

I wanted Flynn but at the right price, and to compete for a starting job. The contract he got in Seattle was a bit ridiculous IMO. I've said it once and I'll say it again, he's been a career back up since high school. He should not be getting 30 million just because of a few games. Two years 8 million, that's fair value for a career backup trying to prove himself.

With that said I think he would have done better here, he knows this offense, but I'm more excited about Ryan Tannehill's potential so it worked out better for us.

I've always been one to step back when analyzing a decision. I assume the f/o knows more info behind the scenes regarding a certain player or situation. given the Vonte trade, that means to me possibly that : Vonte regressed to a point this offseason where he was no longer starting quality. Sean Smith finally saw the light, learned how to tackle and began making plays everywhere with his range. or 3, richard marshall is a pleasant surprise and of starting quality. either way, i am a firm believer that in today's NFL you need a good Nickle corner, and a position i thought we were deep at going into the year, could be starving for talent come mid season. for the teams sake (and our sanity) im hoping the answer is 3...

Back
Top Bottom