at least we dont have 3 games in 13 days | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

at least we dont have 3 games in 13 days

jd13

Starter
Reaction score
in the month of december...we play on thanksgiving and than have 10 days off...this could help us out down the stretch...

As CK pointed out....we have 3 games in 11 days this year.

Originally posted by Muck

yeah i didnt quite get this thread. great.......... 10 days off before we hit the snow in dec in NE and Buffalo. whoooo hooo!
may thetrue spirit of gregg williams be with us that day.:lol:

They''re just building towards next year......when they make us play a game on Monday night followed by a Thanksgiving game. :rolleyes:

They''re just building towards next year......when they make us play a game on Monday night followed by a Thanksgiving game. :rolleyes:

Followed by a Saturday morning game! 3 games in 6 days! Now that would really give us something to get up in arms about.

At least the first 2 are home, then the flight to Dallas is not that bad. 2001 was really bad when we had San Fran and Oakland at their house in a bad stretch. This could work out. I'm more worried about the BYE we got in week four. That sux.

yeah, we have 3 in 11 days instead. can we get screwed over anymore? give us a break for once. what really kills me is that i am going to the game in dallas, and my brother is a die-hard cowboy fan. that is going to suck if they lose that one. it is going to be difficult b/c they are playing a washington team on sunday night before the cowboys game. then they will play the cowboys on three days rest. ouch.

at lesat we play the last game of the year at home :D

Back
Top Bottom