At least we dont play the Bengals on the Road next week... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we dont play the Bengals on the Road next week...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
New Orleans just lost to the friggin BENGALS?!?!?!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

They do NOT deserve playoffs..

The Bengals are good.(I don't really think this, I just have never heard anyone say it, and wanted to hear what it sounded like.)

haha, i cant believe the Saints lost to the Bengals..

Maybe the bengals will beat the Bills next week too!

on top of that......corey dillon was on the bench for most of the 2nd half......this team sucks! As upset as you guys were yesterday.......at least you didn't lose to the vikings and bengals in two weeks. At least you have a defense.

Im sorry Greg.. Your heart mustve been ripped out of your chest... I know how it felt to lose to a GOOD losing team.. I couldnt imagine the Phins losing to the BENGALS; the EPITOME of loser teams...

Maybe next year... It was a good trade we had and we now share that bond.. take care.. Who do you guys play next week anyway?

Oh man.. That isnt good news for the Saints...

how can a team beat the packers, 49ers, bucs twice........and lose to teams like detroit, cleveland, minnesota, and the bengals? We need to fire the coaching staff.........and cut everyone on defense.

ROFL! Look at this post I found at the WhoDatZone.com!

Saints are known to be generous to the poor. Saints are mild and kind people to always try to help others.

The New Orleans Saints are no different. These young men deserve credit for the selfless manner in which they have relaxed their efforts for the past two weeks so that the lowly Vikings and Bengals could get a win and feel better.

The New Orleans Saints deserve credit for being so kind. The smiles on the faces of the Vikings and Bengals truly warm the heart!

Way to go, Saints! You lot are truly bent on bringing good cheer to opposing teams at Christmas time! You Saints have learned a good lesson: Winning is not important; making the opposing team feel good about itself is much more important.

Maybe we should rename the team: The New Orleans Oprahs.

Originally posted by Saint Greg
how can a team beat the packers, 49ers, bucs twice........and lose to teams like detroit, cleveland, minnesota, and the bengals? We need to fire the coaching staff.........and cut everyone on defense.

If you cut everyone on defense, can we have Charles Grant and Keyou Craver?? :p :p

Originally posted by phinphan
If you cut everyone on defense, can we have Charles Grant and Keyou Craver?? :p :p

well....i'd like to keep a few guys......but there's 7-9 starters that are playing like crap.

Back
Top Bottom