At least we HAve a Brightside..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we HAve a Brightside.....

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I think Ronnnie Will have a 1000 yard season and 8 TD"S, he has 438 yards and is pace fro 1000 yards That my friend is a big plus for our future running back a position that is fixed!!! We need to trade Ricky TO the IGGgles nad we can be a good team next year

might as well keep ricky cause i dont want a crappy 5-7 pick for ricky cause that pick wont turn into a starter while ricky is a great backup to ronnie.

dominizzo said:
I think Ronnnie Will have a 1000 yard season and 8 TD"S, he has 438 yards and is pace fro 1000 yards That my friend is a big plus for our future running back a position that is fixed!!! We need to trade Ricky TO the IGGgles nad we can be a good team next year

a 1000 yard season is nothing anymore. Look at Tomlinson, Alexander, etc....way over 1000 yards.

In the future, as a 2nd overall pick, Brown has very lofty expectations to live up to.

what do you guys think Philly (or anone else) would be willing to give for RW if his season progresses like the last two games?

I don't see him going anywhere. I don't know if that's a bad thing or not, but I think he will be here next year as well.

1000 yards and sharing carries with Ricky would be a good goal for Ronnie at this point in time. Though if he gets more carries I beileve he is a RB that can get 300 carries in a season and have 5.0 ypc giving him 1500 yards and of course his blocking abilities and pass catching abilities are very good which makes him even more of an asset.

Dudeman said:
a 1000 yard season is nothing anymore. Look at Tomlinson, Alexander, etc....way over 1000 yards.

In the future, as a 2nd overall pick, Brown has very lofty expectations to live up to.

Well Fin BRo for a rookie 1000 yards is good especially with an Oline like ours!!!

Nublar7 said:
Ronnie needs to set his goals on at least surpassing 1,116 yards.

why 1,116?

Back
Top Bottom