At least we know How beastly Ronnie Brown is! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we know How beastly Ronnie Brown is!

RobertHorry

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown is a beast. No other way around it. He consistently breaks tackles, on all those 2-3 yard runs, I haven't seen a back in a loooong time other than AP do that to defenders. He was breaking 4-5 tackles every single play. I love Ronnie and hope we sign him to a 25 year contract extension.

Ronnie Brown is a beast. No other way around it. He consistently breaks tackles, on all those 2-3 yard runs, I haven't seen a back in a loooong time other than AP do that to defenders. He was breaking 4-5 tackles every single play. I love Ronnie and hope we sign him to a 25 year contract extension.

Ronnie did damn good but he needs to perform every week. there are plenty of other backs that are breaking just as many tackles as Brown. I do respect that much like AP he usually goes forward when hit, the main differance is AP has much better balance and can break a big one after those initial hits.

Ronnie played great last night I applaud him but he has to do that more than one week and Indy's run defense is not vey good. Just rewatch Sproles running all over them last year in the wildcard. Indy was 30th against the run last year and that was with better talent on D.

Ronnie did damn good but he needs to perform every week. there are plenty of other backs that are breaking just as many tackles as Brown. I do respect that much like AP he usually goes forward when hit, the main differance is AP has much better balance and can break a big one after those initial hits.

Ronnie played great last night I applaud him but he has to do that more than one week and Indy's run defense is not vey good. Just rewatch Sproles running all over them last year in the wildcard. Indy was 30th against the run last year and that was with better talent on D.

Ronnie gets the ball 20-25 times per game then these performances happen more often than not.

Ronnie gets the ball 20-25 times per game then these performances happen more often than not.

Well m sure if Ronnie proves himself he gets those carries. He did tonight and he got those carries. ronnie is a fine back unfortunately he probably wants to get paid like a top back and im not sure we will pay or that he is deserving of that

He had an awsome game. I just wish we could have toped it with a WIN. I hope he resigns but if he does hit the market he is more than likly gone. Then we have to draft a back. I dont think ricky, cobbs and lex can do it.

He had an awsome game. I just wish we could have toped it with a WIN. I hope he resigns but if he does hit the market he is more than likly gone. Then we have to draft a back. I dont think ricky, cobbs and lex can do it.

If he plays all season like he did yesterday, then he'll be going nowhere :hi5:

I was blown away by the running game, o-line and Ronnie. He is a super beast. I hope they can all continue this type of steller pay. The season will be fun to watch.

We got to sign Ronnie because you are right about the remaining RB's. Also, Ricky is retiring after next year and that would leave us with Cobbs and Lex. One thing I liked about last nights offense is that the coaches finally gave us what we have been screaming for...a lot of rushes. Normally R&R only get about 25 to 30 combined a game. But last night they had over 40. I liked the offensive game plan. If the offense performs like that consistently we most likely win 70% of the games. We can still finish with a winning record this year but I don't think the playoffs are realistic considering our schedule. However, I will say in order for Miami to be up there with the big boys they have to play the big boys and consistently beat the big boys. Let's see what they are made of after the diversity before them now. Last year's 0-2 start was much different than this year's 0-2 start.

Back
Top Bottom