At least we know... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we know...

tggeorge

Active Roster
Reaction score
...that there is absolutely no reason to pay Vernon. That should save us $8M. That fool was looking for a payday, but is playing some of the worst football of his career.

It would be nice to know what we have in Parker to see if we could let Matthews walk, and then the only FA worth a darn would be Miller. Although I have been impressed by Matthews.

Cut Wake and bring him back at a discount, could be decent. Gotta save money where we can. sigh...just realizing I'm talking offseason nonsense in November.

I wait all spring and summer (well and most Decembers) for the fins to get back, and just halfway through the season, its already time to look to next year. I'm getting sick of watching the same movie for 15 years.

Defense needs a total rebuild except for Jones, Suh, Grimes, Misi and Phillips.
It will take years.
Vernon is a good player, but not worth 8M. If he walks, fine.

It will take years.

Jenkins should not be going anywhere, good player

Misi sucks bro! I still can't believe we passed on gronk for miss..

Vernon is just average. He can't set the edge and doesn't bring a big passrushing threat either. Let him walk. We need bigger and more physical guys on the edges. Also, Earl Mitchell needs to be replaced next to Suh. He is nothing special either. Maybe next season Jordan Phillips can man the starting spot next to Suh.

Misi sucks bro! I still can't believe we passed on gronk for miss..

When will the ghosts of drafts past stop haunting us....Ireland really f***** us hard during his time here.

Miami could have had Earl Thomas. Earl Thomas>>>>> Misi and Odrick.

Grimes can go too. Miami needs replacements for everyone on defense except jenkins, jones, suh and philips.

I wouldn't keep Grimes he costs to much for his poor play. Vernon better rethink his number or no one will sign him. Misi, Jones, Suh, Jenkins, Phillips, are only people I'd keep so 5 of a starting 11 fantastic and misi isn't a star but mediocre. That's just depressing wake is probably done.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

It will take years.

Honestly i wouldnt mind seeing grimes go...hes good at times but hes too tiny and he isnt great...plus i wouldnt have to hear about miko ever again

Jenkins should not be going anywhere, good player

I wouldn't call him good. I'd call him passable or average. He just looks good because the rest of the drek we've sent out there the last couple of years has been God awful.

We could do much, much, much better.

Team has been rebuilding since Jimmy dumped Wanny on us and he ruined what could have been a championship caliber team, if only they had a real QB. Wanny and those clowns slowly destroyed the team. Other than one freak year in '08 this team has been a complete crap fest from top to bottom.

Guess it's time to "rebuild" again maybe they will hire some people that can actually evaluate, coach & develop talent. That would be something new.

Grimes is not worth the money either. A shut down corner he is not. Such, Phillips,Jenkins and Jones. Shelby is just a back up. Pretty sad indeed

Ozzy rules

Blow it all up, I don't have loyalty to any of those guys on defense besides Reshad Jones, and unfortunately Suh by default (contract).

I like OV tbh. I don't think anybody should be singled out as crazy as this season has been. Some blame Suh, others say its Mitchell. As a group this Dline has underachieved.

Back
Top Bottom