At Least We Should Be Assured Of Andrew Luck Now...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Least We Should Be Assured Of Andrew Luck Now......

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
With all of the embarrasment that has enveloped this organization over the course of the past few days it is hard for me to come up with a situation where this team is not in a position to draft number one next year. How in the world will Sparano gain any credibility with his players and I don't see how this team wins more than a couple of games next season. So if nothing else next year the Dolphins should have a new coach (probably Cowher) and a franchise QB (A. Luck). Only time will tell.......I hope I'm wrong and the Dolphins win the Superbowl but which scenario seems more plausible?:ponder:

Maybe this is all a covert operation to get Luck and Harbaugh next year. Luck went back to Stanford. Because of this, Harbaugh says the heck with it and he too returns to Stanford to go for a national championship with his golden boy QB. Meanwhile, Ireland botches another draft and Sparano leads Miami to the worst record in the NFL.

Next year, Harbaugh signs here and drafts Luck with the first pick overall.

Hey, anything's possible. Right?

Back
Top Bottom