At least we win the games we're supposed too | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we win the games we're supposed too

ADavieDolphin

StickyIckyRicky
Reaction score
We aren't favored in many games, last year we weren't and this year our tough first half schedule has made us the underdogs i think 9/10 games.

I've been seeing alot of fire Sparano threads around, and I started thinking, when has he embarrased us? When have we lost a game we were supposed to win. Last year we won those games ugly (rams, raiders, cheifs, seahawks, bills, etc) this year we were supposed to beat the jets and bills at home, and beat the bucs.
We still lose games we COULD win, but I'm only talking about the games we were clearly supposed to win.
As the years go by, Sparano will make our team better and we will be favored in more games, and Sparano doesn't disapoint there.

I wonder what Sparano's record is as the favorite.

We've lost some tough games, and it's okay to lose against a team better than you. Sparano always wins the ones he's supposed to, and keeps us us close enough to the big dogs that we've had the most exciting team this decade under his guidance. I'll be very happy for him when he wins a superbowl, here in Miami of course.

**Will edit if we lose to Bills sunday lol

Fire Sparano threads? Really?

I've seen a lot of armchair posters thinking they know better than Sparano, but haven't really seen many threads calling for his firing. Maybe I missed them.

Well we lost our first game we weren't supposed too.
There went our playoff chances.
9-7 would still be alright :(

Back
Top Bottom