At least we'll sweep the Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least we'll sweep the Jets

Spiff

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
The Jets have been alternating wins and losses all season long. They've not lost two in a row and they've not won two in a row.

They lost this week so they'll win next week and lose the game after that: against us :-)

They'll win in week 14, lose in 15, win in 16 and lose in 17 - against us.

Superstition feels pretty good, doesn't it? :-)

HAHA good observation but the Jets game will come down to us being able to make Geno Smith beat us. If our run defense continues to suck he may not have to which is advantage Jets. We want them to have to throw on us and our chances increase. Of course blocking them up front will be a major challenge.

Have we stopped to consider we have a habit of making terrible QB's look like HOF's? Not trying to be negative here ...

The problem with the Jets is that we can't stop the run and the Jets do very well when they rush the ball effectively.

We absolutely have to find a way to stop them from running the football and make Geno Smith try to throw the ball on our corners.

i hope so, but at the same time, lets calm down a bit.

i know we won yesterday and the jets lost, and geno smith does blow regardless, but there defensive line can be a major problem for us when we play them.

football is a week to week sport, what happens one week does not mean it will happen the following one.

although i am optimistic we can find a way to beat carolina this sunday, i can guarantee u that if we do lose to carolina, there will be plenty of threads saying how the jets r going to dominate us.

lets just wait and see.

Geno smith sucks..stack the line to stop chris ivory.What were the saints thinking trading this guy?

i hope so, but at the same time, lets calm down a bit.

i know we won yesterday and the jets lost, and geno smith does blow regardless, but there defensive line can be a major problem for us when we play them.

football is a week to week sport, what happens one week does not mean it will happen the following one.

although i am optimistic we can find a way to beat carolina this sunday, i can guarantee u that if we do lose to carolina, there will be plenty of threads saying how the jets r going to dominate us.

lets just wait and see.

I actually like our chances at the Jesters ... they have ways of killing themselves. The Cats are a different story right now. Those guys are peaking. Newton is playing well, and that D is the Nasty D I thought we were going to have. Unless we reverse that Sunday, it's going to be a long afternoon.

If either team sweeps the other, they will be the AFC's 6th seed. Having already dropped two division games, sweeping the Jets is something that has to happen.

I think we will split with the Jets. We match up extremely poorly against them and they play much better at home than on the road. I think we need to find a way to beat the Panthers because in all likelihood we will lose in NJ and win in Miami. Going to 5-7 with a game at the improved Steelers would be extremely demoralizing.

I hate threads like this that assumes this team can sweep anyone.

When we consistently beat teams we should then I'll jump on board.

But after losing to the Bills and Tampa I don't take ANY game for granted.

If the good Jets show up we can beat anyone left on our sched, if the and Jets show up we can lose to anyone left on our sched. You would think w/ our DL and run game we'd never get blown out but for some reason we abandon the run game and our DL disappears at times.

I hate threads like this that assumes this team can sweep anyone.

When we consistently beat teams we should then I'll jump on board.

But after losing to the Bills and Tampa I don't take ANY game for granted.

pretty sure this wasn't posted because the OP thought Miami was just a ton better than the jets, but more because the jets have alternately won and loss each week. and the dolphins fall on the jets "L" week both times.

I dont think we can count on Geno being the starting QB when we play. The Ravens are gong to put the final nail in his coffin next week and we'll see Sims when we play.

The jets new GM isnt going to sit on Geno like the last one did with Sanchez.

I dont think we can count on Geno being the starting QB when we play. The Ravens are gong to put the final nail in his coffin next week and we'll see Sims when we play.

The jets new GM isnt going to sit on Geno like the last one did with Sanchez.

the sad thing is if not for the new GM mark wouldn't have ben inserted into that playoff game and we'd be legit contenders.

the sad thing is if not for the new GM mark wouldn't have ben inserted into that playoff game and we'd be legit contenders.

Maybe your new GM will have a come to jesus moment and bring back Sanchez for you next year.:woot:

Back
Top Bottom