At least Yahoo Sports isn't afraid to call a spade a spade.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At least Yahoo Sports isn't afraid to call a spade a spade..

jtown777

Go HALOS!!!!
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...al-goal-line-replay-review-aid?urn=nfl-279435

After 30 years of being a Dolphin fan, I have never seen such a cluster f*&k, blatant attempt to make up some BS to assist in the decision of a game. At least when Jim Joyce blew a call that cost pitcher Galarraga a perfect game, he admitted the blown call. Why is it that these refs NEVER have to face up to their mistakes? Effing ridiculous!

i just vomited. i say we should get a bunch of fin fans worldwide to go to his house, and then will see if he has that little smirk that he had on his face in the interview after the game. i want him dead. hes a douche.

Both the line judge who signaled touchdown and the head ref live in Pittsburg. The fact they killed the play so fast shows it was home cookin. They are standing right next to the fight over the football, but they never once looked at it or another ref. The refs were the Steelers 12th man.

Pittsburgh natives? I guess that could account for so many missed holding calls, including one where Randy Starks was basically raped in the backfield, allowing ben to move up in the pocket and make a completion for a big first down.

9. It won't please Dolphins fans to know that Steratore is a Pittsburgh native.

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom