At long last! Guru Results Week 5!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At long last! Guru Results Week 5!!!

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Ok week 5 again saw most of us being realistic about what the offense would do and pessimistic about the defense. Im sure this is only natural given the D's previous weeks performance giving up 48 points...

That actual point difference in the game was 13 points... However only one user guessed a socre with that point diff... it was "Billsfan"... too bad for him he picked the Pats, but I heard he was picking the fins over on the Pat's board...

The actual score of the game was
Phins 26
Pats 13
Point Diff: 13

Congratulations to Echo_Bravo who predicted
Phins 24
Pats 13
Point Diff: 11

Good job Echo Bravo, you are the Week 5 Guru!!

I would go into more detail regarding the numbers and how
homeristic or non-homerstic our predictions were, but I am too tired and too behind on my deadlines to get to all that this week. Maybe next time

Oh Yea, special mention to Breckenridge for guessing Ricky would get 106 yards, he got 105. Thats close enough to point out :)

Gurus to Date:
Week3: -81-McMichael
Week4: Sportsguy11
Week5: Echo_Bravo

LMAO, I didn't even know I predicted that. I just guessed and wrote down something stupid. I AM A GURU! Lol, sorry, I'm a little crazed tonight. I gotta high school game tomorrow night, getting a little excited.

I'm the skinny little wide receiver. I need to gain about 50 pounds to be a real threat. LMAO. Sorry to compare myself with a Jet, but I like the way Wayne Chrebet plays. I'm kinda like that, small slow white guy who can get open in the middle of the field and catch the ball.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
I'm the skinny little wide receiver. I need to gain about 50 pounds to be a real threat. LMAO. Sorry to compare myself with a Jet, but I like the way Wayne Chrebet plays. I'm kinda like that, small slow white guy who can get open in the middle of the field and catch the ball.

When will people learn?:nono: White men can't jump!

Hey Booyeah as a slow over-weight white man I have to let you know that we can jump, it that when we jump we lose height. Right now I have a negative 3.5 inch vertical leap. I'm hoping to get to 5 with a little more training:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom