At one time the dolphins were poised to be incredible this year!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At one time the dolphins were poised to be incredible this year!!!

Dirty29Sam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
WE had ricky we had minor and leonard henry

WE had Chambers, Boston, Thompson,Tolver,Minnis,Newson

WE had McMichael and Donald Lee

we were poised to be a top team and it has all come down this a near suicidal season is ahead and i cant wait because for one more year our defense will get older and on the bright side at least next season we will get boston back and have a decent #1st round Pick in which we need desperate help at QB,DT and RB

I hear ya, I was so looking forward to this season. I was conviced that Boston was the differencemaker. I am still high on Feeley being an upgrade over Fiedler and line stepping it up and making Minor and 1000 yard back. Our defense is very good and we got a great rookie in Poole. Don't worry man, we wont go less than 9-7. The schedule is better than in years past and teams are already writing us off. They also can't plan to stop Ricky every game, now we are less predictable. Once Feeley get comfortable with the offense, it will be more exciting watching more passing, especially bombs to Chambers.

I know, I'm very optimistic.

Ive been thinking the same thing too. I just dont say it too much, optomisms deffinatley more excepted around here. But man, we were stacked!:shakeno:

The Dolphins will still win the SuperBowl.There isn't a team in the NFL that can match up against the Fins.

massi20 said:
I hear ya, I was so looking forward to this season. I was conviced that Boston was the differencemaker. I am still high on Feeley being an upgrade over Fiedler and line stepping it up and making Minor and 1000 yard back. Our defense is very good and we got a great rookie in Poole. Don't worry man, we wont go less than 9-7. The schedule is better than in years past and teams are already writing us off. They also can't plan to stop Ricky every game, now we are less predictable. Once Feeley get comfortable with the offense, it will be more exciting watching more passing, especially bombs to Chambers.

I know, I'm very optimistic.
i agree the schedule is better than in years past as far as the december schedule is concerned and no road division games in december.

but our schedulde is the hardest in the nfl out of all 32 teams.
we have the #1 toughest strength of schedule their is look it up.

I never really look into that so much. In the NFL, you can be good one year, and suck the next. I'll give you a good example, the Giants.

Dirty29Sam said:
WE had ricky we had minor and leonard henry

WE had Chambers, Boston, Thompson,Tolver,Minnis,Newson

WE had McMichael and Donald Lee

we were poised to be a top team and it has all come down this a near suicidal season is ahead and i cant wait because for one more year our defense will get older and on the bright side at least next season we will get boston back and have a decent #1st round Pick in which we need desperate help at QB,DT and RB
Why do we need to draft a QB? We have four. Is that not enough? Or do you want an offense made entirley of QB's running around into each other?:shakeno:

BTW we still have everyone you listed with the exception of The Back of Which We Do Not Speak. ;) He's the onlyone who left, the rest are still here.

This was still the team that had a terrible QB and patchwork offensive line and a brand new coachign staff on offense.

You have a short term memory,we were far from being great or a top team. Instead we went from another 10-7 team missing the playoffs to probabaly an 8-8 team.

ok first off FEMALe fin fan or whatever your name is we also dont have boston and we have a patch work O line an O line dosent jell in 1 year it take 2 to 3 seasons to start being a force, and i can CALL that RB by his name RICKY WILLIAMS,

Dirty29Sam said:
ok first off FEMALe fin fan or whatever your name is we also dont have boston and we have a patch work O line an O line dosent jell in 1 year it take 2 to 3 seasons to start being a force, and i can CALL that RB by his name RICKY WILLIAMS,
You seriously need to chill. :shakeno:
Apparently someone doesn't read the miami newpapers. I'm sure other people understood my refrence. Also, you never mentioned anything of the OLine in your original post. Calm down boy.

Outstanding reference...it did not go to waste...some of us are still excited about just learning how to turn the computer on...

:nerd:

fin-atic said:
This was still the team that had a terrible QB and patchwork offensive line and a brand new coachign staff on offense.

You have a short term memory,we were far from being great or a top team. Instead we went from another 10-7 team missing the playoffs to probabaly an 8-8 team.
That's how I remember it. We've had no respect since ....well, just since.

The season hasn't even started yet, and some people sound like they are ready to pack it up, and go home. Do you think Zach Thomas is ready to give up, what about
Pat Surtain, Sam Madison, or Jason taylor. What about AJ Feeley, Rob Konrad, or Chris
Chambers? These guys won't wave the white flag, thats why they are winners. Stand up, and Believe my friends, The Dolphins are going to lace them up tight, and play even harder. That's why I'll always love this team!

The season hasn't even started yet, and some people sound like they are ready to pack it up, and go home. Do you think Zach Thomas is ready to give up, what about
Pat Surtain, Sam Madison, or Jason taylor. What about AJ Feeley, Rob Konrad, or Chris
Chambers? These guys won't wave the white flag, thats why they are winners. Stand up, and Believe my friends, The Dolphins are going to lace them up tight, and play even harder. That's why I'll always love this team!

Everyone who posts on this board loves this team. We wouldn't bother posting if we didn't. However, there's this thing called reality which I and a few others on here live in... try joining us there. You CAN be a realist AND still love and root for this team.

Back
Top Bottom